What's new
Do you feel confident doing the fix on your cart? It may be the reason. If you go ahead remember to be EXTRA careful when removing the cart from the plastic shell not to rip the microSD slot.

Do you feel confident doing the fix on your cart? It may be the reason. If you go ahead remember to be EXTRA careful when removing the cart from the plastic shell not to rip the microSD slot.
Should be no problem, i'll give it a go and see if it helps.

I feel like you are making fun of me. :p

I feel like you are making fun of me. :p
By no means. I've already seen 3 MVSMulti carts that were removed from the plastic shell in a more or less rough way and the microSD slot was ripped off, so a little reminder can't hurt :rolleyes:

are you making fun of me now? :P
laugh.jpg

@Darksoft i've done the power glitch mod (micro-sd slot still attached!) but it's had no effect on the glitches on my 4 -slot unfortunately.

@Darksoft i've done the power glitch mod (micro-sd slot still attached!) but it's had no effect on the glitches on my 4 -slot unfortunately.
Are you using the latest firmware?
The trace cut was intended for voltage issues on certain 1 slots ;)

trying the mod anyway
Unless it's performed incorrectly/wrong, the mod will not hurt the cart in anyway... It's just not likely to help (in the case of the 4-slot) far as I'm aware.
If DS asked you to try it I'm sure he has a reason behind it.

@Darksoft yes I updated the Fw and menu together, they both disappeared from the update folder.
About menu says:
FW rev. 0x0002
FW build 0x0003
Menu build date: Apr 1 2018
Menu build time 20:04:23

Have updated :)

For anyone who cares the minor glitches I see on my MV-1A weren't fixed with the latest firmware and the trace cut. Pinning all my hopes on the next firmware revision now.

For anyone who cares the minor glitches I see on my MV-1A weren't fixed with the latest firmware and the trace cut. Pinning all my hopes on the next firmware revision now.
Have you had anyone else look at your cart yet? A few carts had a soldering defect that could cause gfx or sound issues.

Back