Pinned Neo Geo Roll-Up Pack: All ROMs for the MVS & AES Multis

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • kruuth wrote:

      Is there a way to get the list of what is included and from what romset?
      I'd also love to see a list of what's included in the roll up pack; it would make it easier to keep track of things.

      kruuth wrote:

      Could someone post a torrent link maybe?
      This has been discussed before and it was decided against because they don't want people distributing older versions of the packs once updates come out.
      Buy My 3D Printed Parts: bit-district.com
      Follow my projects: instagram | blog
      My PCB list: VAPS
      My Cabs: VOOT | RFM | Vewlix F| FiF Jr. | KI2 | UMK3 | E29 | E29| Net City | DDR
    • kruuth wrote:

      Darksoft wrote:

      I'll see if I can post a list. All original games are included. Only a couple of BOOTLEGS with protection havent been included.
      I thought that the newer releases weren't going to be supported?
      Sorry but this has been explained already several times. We won't support games from NGDEV:TEAM. That's what we said. If something else new comes out, we'll probably also try to block it. Thanks.
      * Arcade-projects, the site where you get the most of your arcade games.
      * If you want Drama go to Neo-Geo forum ---Darksoft
    • Could someone please post the game list? I'd do it but I'm away from home for a while.

      I have Ironclad but I'm not sure if it's in this first pack. Remember that this pack is just to give an initial set to test. Once the bugs are worked out I will have a much more extensive pack for you. Those additional games might only have like 50% compatibility though since many were created for emulation, and the authors never intended them for real hardware. Releasing anything along those lines now would only cause mass confusion, so we're sticking to official MAME stuff for now.

      Edit: Ironclad is there, thanks @jassin000!
      SmokeMonster Patreon
      YouTube | Twitter | Twitch

      Darksoft: CPS2, STV, MVS
      Supergun: HAS
      PVMs: 2030, 1944Q, 3 x 8041Q
      PCBs: 50ish | Sticks: 50ish

      The post was edited 1 time, last by SmokeMonster ().

    • SmokeMonster wrote:

      Could someone please post the game list?
      Display Spoiler

      1. 2020bb
      2. 2020bba
      3. 2020bbh
      4. 3countb
      5. alpham2
      6. alpham2p
      7. androdun
      8. aodk
      9. aof
      10. aof2
      11. aof2a
      12. aof3
      13. aof3k
      14. b2b
      15. bakatono
      16. bangbead
      17. bjourney
      18. blazstar
      19. breakers
      20. breakrev
      21. brningfh
      22. brningfp
      23. brnngfpa
      24. bstars
      25. bstars2
      26. bstarsh
      27. burningf
      28. crswd2bl
      29. crsword
      30. ctomaday
      31. cyberlip
      32. diggerma
      33. doubledr
      34. dragonsh
      35. eightman
      36. fatfursp
      37. fatfurspa
      38. fatfury1
      39. fatfury2
      40. fatfury3
      41. fbfrenzy
      42. fightfev
      43. fightfeva
      44. flipshot
      45. froman2b
      46. fswords
      47. galaxyfg
      48. ganryu
      49. garou
      50. garoubl
      51. garouh
      52. garoup
      53. ghostlop
      54. goalx3
      55. gowcaizr
      56. gpilots
      57. gpilotsh
      58. gururin
      59. ironclad
      60. ironclado
      61. irrmaze
      62. janshin
      63. joyjoy
      64. kabukikl
      65. karnovr
      66. kf10thep
      67. kf2k2mp
      68. kf2k2mp2
      69. kf2k2pla
      70. kf2k2pls
      71. kf2k5uni
      72. kizuna
      73. kof2000
      74. kof2000n
      75. kof2001
      76. kof2001h
      77. kof2002
      78. kof2002b
      79. kof2003
      80. kof2003h
      81. kof2k4se
      82. kof94
      83. kof95
      84. kof95a
      85. kof95h
      86. kof96
      87. kof96h
      88. kof97
      89. kof97h
      90. kof97k
      91. kof97oro
      92. kof97pls
      93. kof98
      94. kof98a
      95. kof98h
      96. kof98k
      97. kof98ka
      98. kof99
      99. kof99e
      100. kof99h
      101. kof99k
      102. kof99p
      103. kog
      104. kotm
      105. kotm2
      106. kotm2p
      107. kotmh
      108. lans2004
      109. lastblad
      110. lastbladh
      111. lastbld2
      112. lastsold
      113. lbowling
      114. legendos
      115. lresort
      116. lresortp
      117. magdrop2
      118. magdrop3
      119. maglord
      120. maglordh
      121. mahretsu
      122. marukodq
      123. matrim
      124. Menu
      125. miexchng
      126. minasan
      127. moshougi
      128. ms4plus
      129. ms5pcb
      130. mslug
      131. mslug2
      132. mslug2t
      133. mslug3
      134. mslug3b6
      135. mslug3h
      136. mslug4
      137. mslug4h
      138. mslug5
      139. mslug5h
      140. mslugx
      141. mutnat
      142. nam1975
      143. ncombat
      144. ncombath
      145. ncommand
      146. neobombe
      147. neocup98
      148. neodrift
      149. neomrdo
      150. ninjamas
      151. nitd
      152. nitdbl
      153. overtop
      154. panicbom
      155. pbobbl2n
      156. pbobblen
      157. pbobblenb
      158. pgoal
      159. pnyaa
      160. popbounc
      161. preisle2
      162. pspikes2
      163. pulstar
      164. puzzldpr
      165. puzzledp
      166. quizdai2
      167. quizdais
      168. quizdask
      169. quizkof
      170. quizkofk
      171. ragnagrd
      172. rbff1
      173. rbff1a
      174. rbff2
      175. rbff2h
      176. rbff2k
      177. rbffspec
      178. rbffspeck
      179. ridhero
      180. ridheroh
      181. roboarma
      182. roboarmy
      183. rotd
      184. rotdh
      185. s1945p
      186. samsh5sp
      187. samsho
      188. samsho2
      189. samsho2k
      190. samsho3
      191. samsho3h
      192. samsho4
      193. samsho4k
      194. samsho5
      195. samsho5b
      196. samsho5h
      197. samsho5x
      198. samshoh
      199. savagere
      200. sbp
      201. scbrawlh
      202. sdodgeb
      203. sengoku
      204. sengoku2
      205. sengoku3
      206. sengokuh
      207. shcktroa
      208. shocktr2
      209. shocktro
      210. smsh5sph
      211. smsh5spo
      212. smsho2k2
      213. socbrawl
      214. sonicwi2
      215. sonicwi3
      216. spinmast
      217. ssideki
      218. ssideki2
      219. ssideki3
      220. ssideki4
      221. stakwin
      222. stakwin2
      223. strhoop
      224. superspy
      225. svc
      226. svcpcb
      227. svcpcba
      228. svcplus
      229. tophuntr
      230. totc
      231. tpgolf
      232. tphuntrh
      233. trally
      234. turfmast
      235. twinspri
      236. tws96
      237. viewpoin
      238. vliner
      239. vlinero
      240. wakuwak7
      241. wh1
      242. wh1h
      243. wh1ha
      244. wh2
      245. wh2j
      246. whp
      247. wjammers
      248. zedblade
      249. zintrckb
      250. zupapa

      Only 17 games are missing from your pack and the pack the beta testers used.
      Darksoft: CPS3, ST-V, CPS2, F3, MVS
      RGB: RECO v2, HAS v3


      [genesis] [segacd] [saturn] [dreamcast_ss] [nes-101] [snes] [n64] [gamecube] [pce] [pcecd] [psx]

      The post was edited 3 times, last by jassin000 ().

    • Darksoft wrote:

      kruuth wrote:

      Darksoft wrote:

      I'll see if I can post a list. All original games are included. Only a couple of BOOTLEGS with protection havent been included.
      I thought that the newer releases weren't going to be supported?
      Sorry but this has been explained already several times. We won't support games from NGDEV:TEAM. That's what we said. If something else new comes out, we'll probably also try to block it. Thanks.
      Yes you're correct. The previous post just had me a little confused. Can you post the manual or the mame romset or something so we can build our own sets? The Roll-up download is telling me I've got 48 hours to download.
    • jassin000 wrote:

      SmokeMonster wrote:

      Could someone please post the game list?
      Display Spoiler
      1. 2020bb
      2. 2020bba
      3. 2020bbh
      4. 3countb
      5. alpham2
      6. alpham2p
      7. androdun
      8. aodk
      9. aof
      10. aof2
      11. aof2a
      12. aof3
      13. aof3k
      14. b2b
      15. bakatono
      16. bangbead
      17. bjourney
      18. blazstar
      19. breakers
      20. breakrev
      21. brningfh
      22. brningfp
      23. brnngfpa
      24. bstars
      25. bstars2
      26. bstarsh
      27. burningf
      28. crswd2bl
      29. crsword
      30. ctomaday
      31. cyberlip
      32. diggerma
      33. doubledr
      34. dragonsh
      35. eightman
      36. fatfursp
      37. fatfurspa
      38. fatfury1
      39. fatfury2
      40. fatfury3
      41. fbfrenzy
      42. fightfev
      43. fightfeva
      44. flipshot
      45. froman2b
      46. fswords
      47. galaxyfg
      48. ganryu
      49. garou
      50. garoubl
      51. garouh
      52. garoup
      53. ghostlop
      54. goalx3
      55. gowcaizr
      56. gpilots
      57. gpilotsh
      58. gururin
      59. ironclad
      60. ironclado
      61. irrmaze
      62. janshin
      63. joyjoy
      64. kabukikl
      65. karnovr
      66. kf10thep
      67. kf2k2mp
      68. kf2k2mp2
      69. kf2k2pla
      70. kf2k2pls
      71. kf2k5uni
      72. kizuna
      73. kof2000
      74. kof2000n
      75. kof2001
      76. kof2001h
      77. kof2002
      78. kof2002b
      79. kof2003
      80. kof2003h
      81. kof2k4se
      82. kof94
      83. kof95
      84. kof95a
      85. kof95h
      86. kof96
      87. kof96h
      88. kof97
      89. kof97h
      90. kof97k
      91. kof97oro
      92. kof97pls
      93. kof98
      94. kof98a
      95. kof98h
      96. kof98k
      97. kof98ka
      98. kof99
      99. kof99e
      100. kof99h
      101. kof99k
      102. kof99p
      103. kog
      104. kotm
      105. kotm2
      106. kotm2p
      107. kotmh
      108. lans2004
      109. lastblad
      110. lastbladh
      111. lastbld2
      112. lastsold
      113. lbowling
      114. legendos
      115. lresort
      116. lresortp
      117. magdrop2
      118. magdrop3
      119. maglord
      120. maglordh
      121. mahretsu
      122. marukodq
      123. matrim
      124. Menu
      125. miexchng
      126. minasan
      127. moshougi
      128. ms4plus
      129. ms5pcb
      130. mslug
      131. mslug2
      132. mslug2t
      133. mslug3
      134. mslug3b6
      135. mslug3h
      136. mslug4
      137. mslug4h
      138. mslug5
      139. mslug5h
      140. mslugx
      141. mutnat
      142. nam1975
      143. ncombat
      144. ncombath
      145. ncommand
      146. neobombe
      147. neocup98
      148. neodrift
      149. neomrdo
      150. ninjamas
      151. nitd
      152. nitdbl
      153. overtop
      154. panicbom
      155. pbobbl2n
      156. pbobblen
      157. pbobblenb
      158. pgoal
      159. pnyaa
      160. popbounc
      161. preisle2
      162. pspikes2
      163. pulstar
      164. puzzldpr
      165. puzzledp
      166. quizdai2
      167. quizdais
      168. quizdask
      169. quizkof
      170. quizkofk
      171. ragnagrd
      172. rbff1
      173. rbff1a
      174. rbff2
      175. rbff2h
      176. rbff2k
      177. rbffspec
      178. rbffspeck
      179. ridhero
      180. ridheroh
      181. roboarma
      182. roboarmy
      183. rotd
      184. rotdh
      185. s1945p
      186. samsh5sp
      187. samsho
      188. samsho2
      189. samsho2k
      190. samsho3
      191. samsho3h
      192. samsho4
      193. samsho4k
      194. samsho5
      195. samsho5b
      196. samsho5h
      197. samsho5x
      198. samshoh
      199. savagere
      200. sbp
      201. scbrawlh
      202. sdodgeb
      203. sengoku
      204. sengoku2
      205. sengoku3
      206. sengokuh
      207. shcktroa
      208. shocktr2
      209. shocktro
      210. smsh5sph
      211. smsh5spo
      212. smsho2k2
      213. socbrawl
      214. sonicwi2
      215. sonicwi3
      216. spinmast
      217. ssideki
      218. ssideki2
      219. ssideki3
      220. ssideki4
      221. stakwin
      222. stakwin2
      223. strhoop
      224. superspy
      225. svc
      226. svcpcb
      227. svcpcba
      228. svcplus
      229. tophuntr
      230. totc
      231. tpgolf
      232. tphuntrh
      233. trally
      234. turfmast
      235. twinspri
      236. tws96
      237. viewpoin
      238. vliner
      239. vlinero
      240. wakuwak7
      241. wh1
      242. wh1h
      243. wh1ha
      244. wh2
      245. wh2j
      246. whp
      247. wjammers
      248. zedblade
      249. zintrckb
      250. zupapa

      Only 17 games are missing from your pack and the pack the beta testers used.
      Perfect, thanks. 17 MAME titles are missing you mean? I was referring to the huge collection of hacks and rare homebrew that will eventually all be tested and make their way to the pack as an add-on.

      @kruuth Not yet, but once tools are released you will be able to convert your own ROMs. They won't be limited to just MAME-sourced files though.
      SmokeMonster Patreon
      YouTube | Twitter | Twitch

      Darksoft: CPS2, STV, MVS
      Supergun: HAS
      PVMs: 2030, 1944Q, 3 x 8041Q
      PCBs: 50ish | Sticks: 50ish

    • SmokeMonster wrote:

      Perfect, thanks. 17 MAME titles are missing you mean? I was referring to the huge collection of hacks and rare homebrew that will eventually all be tested and make their way to the pack as an add-on.
      @kruuth Not yet, but once tools are released you will be able to convert your own ROMs. They won't be limited to just MAME-sourced files though.
      Not a problem then. I'm not too interested in the hacks, but the cd-to-cart conversions like Crossed Swords would be nice. No need for the NG:Dev stuff, I paid for the cart, so I don't need to be redundant
    • Yeah, I would never add NG:DEV obviously. Frankly I don't like that people even suggest that one way or another. It's not happening whether people like it or not. Whether people want it or not, or care for it or not, or own it or not; I simply don't care and it's never happening. Period.
      SmokeMonster Patreon
      YouTube | Twitter | Twitch

      Darksoft: CPS2, STV, MVS
      Supergun: HAS
      PVMs: 2030, 1944Q, 3 x 8041Q
      PCBs: 50ish | Sticks: 50ish

    • SmokeMonster wrote:

      Yeah, I would never add NG:DEV obviously. Frankly I don't like that people even suggest that one way or another. It's not happening whether people like it or not. Whether people want it or not, or care for it or not, or own it or not; I simply don't care and it's never happening. Period.
      As it should be. NG:DEV puts a lot of effort into their work and should be rewarded for it. Besides, since they're new, they certainly don't fall into the "retro" category the same way games like Magician Lord and Windjammers do.
    • twistedsymphony wrote:

      kruuth wrote:

      Is there a way to get the list of what is included and from what romset?
      I'd also love to see a list of what's included in the roll up pack; it would make it easier to keep track of things.

      kruuth wrote:

      Could someone post a torrent link maybe?
      This has been discussed before and it was decided against because they don't want people distributing older versions of the packs once updates come out.
      There used to be downloadable torrent files on archive.org why they disappeared is beyond me. You are now doomed to use filefactory links :evil:

      btw there's still a torrent/magnet of the betarollup, pm me ;)
      Darksoft: CPS2, ST-V, F3, MVS
      RGB: HAS v2.1
      Undamned: 2x DB15 USB dec
      marqs: OSSC v1.5 (audiomod)
      superg: GSCART switch v3.4
      Vector-Labs: NAMCO SYS1 4 in 1 (vert)
    • Everyone please update to the newest menu. Do not use the menu included in the roll-up. I'm away from home so I can't fix it, and you don't want to be using the outdated menu.

      When updating the menu, make sure to copy it to both locations as in the directions:

      darksoft wrote:

      New version of the menu uploaded!

      Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware and Instructions

      This should fix several problems with games not showing up on the list.
      REMEMBER!!! Read the instructions! You have to copy the menu in 2 folders! At least for now. In future updates we'll probably change that.

      We are working now on the rest of issues.
      SmokeMonster Patreon
      YouTube | Twitter | Twitch

      Darksoft: CPS2, STV, MVS
      Supergun: HAS
      PVMs: 2030, 1944Q, 3 x 8041Q
      PCBs: 50ish | Sticks: 50ish