What's new
Has anyone tried Thrash Rally? I get an address error at the ADK intro screen.

Update - sorry, it was OverTop I was actually referring to.

Last edited:
A few things....

1) I am not sure how I can't seem to find this - but how do i clear the backup RAM on my MVS? I can get into the service menu - but all I really see is "bookkeeping" and I can just view, not delete?

2) when I have "USA" region select from the darksoft menu - it doesn't actually seem to kick in - as I don't get any "winners" or parental advisory screens?

Thanks!

Matt

A few things....

1) I am not sure how I can't seem to find this - but how do i clear the backup RAM on my MVS? I can get into the service menu - but all I really see is "bookkeeping" and I can just view, not delete?

2) when I have "USA" region select from the darksoft menu - it doesn't actually seem to kick in - as I don't get any "winners" or parental advisory screens?

Thanks!

Matt
1) in the hardware test menu you can go to a screen that says you can clear the backup memory by pressing A+B+C
2) region select function is in work with the next menu release, function doesn’t do anything currently

@PascalP - Thank you!!!!

I think that is making my MV-1B behave better, but I need to replace the battery in it - its dead, and there is a note about a dead battery causing issues....

Thanks!

Matt

The first post of this thread has been updated. NEW VERSION OF MENU.

To install, please make sure that you follow this procedure:

* exctract microsd and copy the new menu files in the /update/menu folder
* delete BUFF File
* turn MVS on without cartridge and delete NVRAM.
* Insert cart with new menu and wait for it to update and reset (about 20 secs)

* delete BUFF File
Strange...

I followed the instructions and now the cart says "menu build date: Apr 1 2018"

Is the mediafire link from the 1st post correct (http://www.mediafire.com/file/ighja4ukcr9ojhj/menu_20180401-A.7z)?

Last edited:

* delete BUFF File
I don't have the last fw yet (03/10/18) do I have to update the fw and then the menu right?

Is there a way I can know if the TOP is updated? I can check for the updated Firmware and Menu in the option's screen. I am on the recent menu now.

My cart shipped in the last batch on Friday but being in Australia i wont see it for a while, being down under and everything. Any user feedback on the new menu? High score saving through power on/offs is something i really wanted and looks like might be here now!?

Back