What's new
Hi everyone,
I did the update a few days ago, but since, all games are stuck on 4 credits, my coin button does not work anymore... any idea?

cheers

Are most of you guys keeping ur system on MVs or Aes I set my Unibios 4 to Japanese aes and the cart everything works no security screens etc latest update and top file it works beautifully

Hi guys,
I have changed the romset, i prefer to use only the base pack instead off the complete pack. I noticed some issues:

1) World Heroes Jet: the title screen is the same of World Heroes 2
2) the supported games are 159 of 160 (in the complete romset are 2262 of 263): which is the unsupported game?
3) in same games the are missing picture/titles (Crossed Sword 2, DIgger man, dragon's heaven, Ghostlop, Ironclad, Super bubble pop, Tresure of the caribbean, Zintrick and some others games)

do you plan to fix this little issues in the next menu release?
thanks

ah ok thanks. Do you think that these little issues will be fixed in the next updates?

Happy new year !!
Any word on another update I actually went back to a earlier firmware menu were I could keep my system in MVS mode with latest firmware only console mode would load kof98 metal slug 3 etc I’m using the original setup included. In smoke monster rom pac @Mitsurugi-w @Darksoft

Menu guy went on vacation. We hope to get him an AES cart to finish up the FW with as he is sorta guessing from his end at this time. Once he gets an AES cart the final updates will be quicker.

Menu guy went on vacation. We hope to get him an AES cart to finish up the FW with as he is sorta guessing from his end at this time. Once he gets an AES cart the final updates will be quicker.
Cool I love the menu of the latest update but it seems to have broken compatibility with alot of games I play so I just reverted back to Beginning with firmware soft ware from the smoke monster pack

Last edited:
Yes, we also noticed that. A new release should be out soon.
i don't know if its my unibios 4.0 but if i use the smoke monster pack untouched everything works perfect just missing games like ironclad etc if i use the latest fw etc mvs mode is useless on most games but on console mode and any region works and boots everything fine

I just updated the firmware/menu (December releases) and was pleasantly surprised to see varent ROM set support is back.
I intentionally loaded a few different beta/bootleg versions of Garou just to test.
Also Ironclad and Crosswords 2 support is back/listed again.

hi guys, I currenlty have unibios 3.3 I would like to update it to 4.0: does anyone notive any issues related to this new version of unibios in the flashcard? is it better for now to keep the 3.3 version?

UniBIOS 4.0 adds/changes nothing for users of Darksoft's multi, so upgrade if you want.
I'm only using UniBIOS for the region/mode switching (USA/Arcade) once/if the multi cart supports that feature I'll revert back to stock BIOS.

Back