What's new
I seriously need to stop reading the forum on my mobile.
I also do that and it's terrible, because I feel I can't reply properly with all the icons and quotes that I want to add, so I keep remembering all the time, that I need to answer this or that post as soon as I get back home. Maybe a function to mark again as unread a post would be nice....

Out of curiosity... is there any ETA for the fixed menu? I try to avoid downgrading...

Cool!

Just updated. And menu config is saving again :thumbsup:

All settings I checked work well so far. Good work!

It hangs for like 20 seconds in the "Please wait..." after boot. Didn't think it took so long before. Not a problem just something that stuck out.

So yeah looks quite solid now. Finally I can turn Axel F. off again! 8o

Just needs some options with the in game button combos *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* :D

Last Blade 2 still doesn't reach character select for me.

Played some other games in slots 2/3 with no problems (Metal Slug X and Strikers 1945)

Last Blade 2 still doesn't reach character select for me.

Played some other games in slots 2/3 with no problems (Metal Slug X and Strikers 1945)
Just tested it in all the slots and it works fine for me. Using the Rollup Pack and testing on a mv1b (With Unibios 3.0)

What I did realize however, is that if you have direct boot to game, holding buttons A, B, or C doesnt change the slot it boots. Its always slot 1.

Last edited:
Last Blade 2 seems ok on MVS Mode.
Aero Fighter 2 -> Not fixed, still Exception Error Handling, illegal instruction, adress : 00033888 (everytimes when starting the intro of the game, it's unplayable).

NvRAM already resetted and BUFF file deleted.

So it's not working at all for the moment for Aero Fighter 2 (tested on Analogue CMVS 3.3 Unibios & Omega CMVS 3.3 Unibios).

Still the Neo geo logo glitched on first boot => can be fixed (However instead of putting 0x0004 as mentioned they put 0x0040 instead --quoted from Razoola )

Edit :

Also still bugs with High Score for 90% of games (not writen as solved in this release so i think it's normal).
Same as above 1st for all in High Score, 0 for every scores, glitched name and scores... High Score are still not usable.

Last edited:
Last Blade 2 seems ok on MVS Mode.
Aero Fighter 2 -> Not fixed, still Exception Error Handling, illegal instruction, adress : 00033888 (everytimes when starting the intro of the game, it's unplayable).

NvRAM already resetted and BUFF file deleted.

So it's not working at all for the moment for Aero Fighter 2 (tested on Analogue CMVS 3.3 Unibios & Omega CMVS 3.3 Unibios).

Still the Neo geo logo glitched on first boot => can be fixed (However instead of putting 0x0004 as mentioned they put 0x0040 instead --quoted from Razoola )

Edit :

Also still bugs with High Score for 90% of games (not writen as solved in this release so i think it's normal).
Same as above 1st for all in High Score, 0 for every scores, glitched name and scores... High Score are still not usable.
Well... Just tested Aero Fighters 2 and it plays with no problems.... had it running for like 5 minutes in the loop and then played it past second boss. No problems.

High scores save correctly but "out of the box" all slots are "0" and blanked player names. But that is really not that big of an issue if you have it running under arcade conditions as the scores will be filled up quickly by players anyway. I wouldnt have realized it is a bug if nobody told me.

@Tgames all these errors have been fixed. The problem must be coming from somewhere else. Which mobo do you have?

So, I am trying to use AeroFighters 2 on slot 1 (where I had Metal Slug 3) but it's not possible. I select AF2, assign it to slot 1, then exit and program the games. The game is never programmed, the cart keeps doing that snow pattern on screen on and on and the cart never works. If I turn it off and on again, Metal slug 3 is still there on Slot 1. I am using the rom pack posted here on the forums.

Edit: Finally worked after unassigning the Metal Slug games first. Now Aero Fighters 2 works fine, but Aero Fighters 3 crashes just after the Neo Geo logo startup (the in-game one).

Last edited:
@aha2940 did you delete the BUFF file after the menu update? Is that the only game giving errors or happens with more? This looks to me like a problem with the microSD.

Edit: Finally worked after unassigning the Metal Slug games first. Now Aero Fighters 2 works fine, but Aero Fighters 3 crashes just after the Neo Geo logo startup (the in-game one).
I can't reproduce either of these errors.

@aha2940 did you delete the BUFF file after the menu update? Is that the only game giving errors or happens with more? This looks to me like a problem with the microSD.
I did not delete the BUF files, that should have been the problem.

Back