What's new
yes. You can directly update.

Just put ALL the firmware files into /update folder and it will do all the process automatically.

Is the red deadlock screen problem with KOF98 in MVS mode in the process of being solved right now? I can't understand yet why it's working for ekorz and not for noonan who have the same MVS configuration (MV1-C and Unibios 3.3)...

I can't understand yet why it's working for ekorz and not for noonan who have the same MVS configuration (MV1-C and Unibios 3.3)...
It must that they have different firmware installed.

Is the red deadlock screen problem with KOF98 in MVS mode in the process of being solved right now?
Yes, we are working on it.

Sorry, Guys. I was travelling for work and didn't get to this until now.

@ekorz - No, I used the rom you provided and still get the red screen

@Darksoft - No, not different firmware. We compared the exact builds/versions of everything.

The last time I had the issue and ekorz and I got together, I was able to reproduce the same issue with his setup. He had not updated to the newest builds at the time, so we updated together and he experienced the same issues as I was. From there, I downgraded to a prior, working version and waiting for this new one (skipped a couple, non-working versions).
I stress that a couple of builds ago (I can go back and find the exact builds here if needed) everything worked fine. No red screen on KOF 98, nor the other issues I mentioned earlier in this thread.

This HAS to be a firmware/software issue. I've gone back to the prior versions now multiple times and that config works fine. There's nothing wrong with my setup (1-C, battery, power supply, unibios, cart, etc.). I've tested everything both functionally and electronically. Happy to help provide whatever data points are needed to isolate the issue.

@noonan2678 thanks for feedback. If you can tell use exactly in which firmware it stopped working for you that'd be great.

Thanks.

@Darksoft

could you please provide the Firmware and menu one Version before this one?

this one is a total mess here and want to stop this beta testing now please and just be able to Play without Sound issues or games not flashing.

thanks

I've posted the previous version which was 1040 in case someone wants to roll back until we fix it.

@hardyhell which sound issues or games not flashin issues do you mean?

I've posted the previous version which was 1040 in case someone wants to roll back until we fix it.
flase
@[u]@hardyhell[/u] which sound issues or games not flashin issues do you mean?
thank you for the files.
flashing Problems are freezing during Flash of the game Slots or stopping after not flashing all games and going into the first flashed game.
sound issues are broken Sound in the games. for example garou or metal slug 4... but with any this Looks like possible.

@hardyhell sometimes menu freezing when flashing games is possible and we are aware of that, but broken sound in any game on MVS Multi, I'm afraid that this is not an issue with the MultiMVS. The reason must be somewhere else.

Been getting sound issues with my games as well. When they shouldn't be there i will test this in the afternoon on the firmware before the latest one. And report back. But i have been getting issue of the flashing the games and it freezing on the black screen as well.

I responded in the other thread. If you want me to look at your cart for you I am happy to do so. Your issues are not normal.

@hardyhell sometimes menu freezing when flashing games is possible and we are aware of that, but broken sound in any game on MVS Multi, I'm afraid that this is not an issue with the MultiMVS. The reason must be somewhere else.
as i told you in private message. My friends system just behaves the same. We have a stereo mvs system. And starting with this new firmware the flashing problems got worse. And also the sound problems. I sent you a video already.

Went down to this version now. The newest menu seems not to go so well with the older firmware you posted.
Hung up every time when the games were about to be flashed.
This combination here did 2 times flash 3 slots out of the box. Only old problem that remains is that the first slot game almost every time has sound issues. They are gone when you switch from bank 1 to another and then back. But I already did a detailed report and video for you @Darksoft

Attachments

• BCFD78B4-3BA3-415C-811E-FEF7C40255D9.jpeg
    BCFD78B4-3BA3-415C-811E-FEF7C40255D9.jpeg
    511.4 KB · Views: 169
The newest menu seems not to go so well with the older firmware you posted.
Menu and firmware must go together, due to the many changes. Old firmware and new menu will be a no-no.
They are gone when you switch from bank 1 to another and then back.
I know about it and I havent been able to reproduce it. Did someone else ever had this issue?

The newest menu seems not to go so well with the older firmware you posted.
Menu and firmware must go together, due to the many changes. Old firmware and new menu will be a no-no.
They are gone when you switch from bank 1 to another and then back.
I know about it and I havent been able to reproduce it. Did someone else ever had this issue?
as you name it. Can you please post the menu that fits to the older firmware you posted?
Thanks.

My friend and me have the same sound issue on the slot one at first flash. No matter which game.

as i told you in private message. My friends system just behaves the same. We have a stereo mvs system. And starting with this new firmware the flashing problems got worse. And also the sound problems. I sent you a video already.
Maybe it depends on what slot model you use, i had a lot of sound problem with the multi mvs and my MV1F (stereo) doesn't matter what firmware & menu, but on my 2nd slot (MV1FZS,mono sound) i haven't any sound issue yet.I will report here if i have sound problem with the 2nd slot (MV1FZS).

You should try with another slot model if you can.

The point is that this sound issue will be gone after I switch (start +right) to another game. And then back to game in slot 1( Start + left)

So .... something is not good after the first boot or loading of the game.

But this problem was since ever. With the new firmware and menu flashing games is almost never working :(

Back