What's new
Excellent! Just updated and running smoothly as expected!

Working fine here, changed slots x4 times last night. Using MV-1F, turned down to 4.6v

Just updated ( added files to "update and games/menu" )

Worked first time, Not a problem.all settings/saves just as before!

Not sure whats changed under the hood as all played great before.

Loving the quick jump A B C buttons.

Many thanks for update.

@Tgames all these errors have been fixed. The problem must be coming from somewhere else. Which mobo do you have?
Hi Darksoft,

You have right about Aero Fighter 2, i have reflashed it to another slot and now no problem no message.
It's works :) tested on 2 MV1C (Analogue CMVS & Omega CMVS)

About the high scores and Unibios logo the problems are still there.

Best Regards.

Probably a stupid question.. but...

I thought I saw that only the 'official' list of games are supported with the multi-cart? What if we do want to add a bootleg or homebrew? Do they work or do they officially need to be added for support?

That statement is not correct. All games with the exception of 10-12 bootlegs with protection are supported. In order to simplify things and avoid people having issues with different versions of the games, the current game pack only has the original games, no bootlegs, even if they work, after the next firmware proves to fix the existing problems, I'm confident a new package of games including all those bootlegs will be released.

If you really care about crappy bootlegs, get one of the many X-in-1 Neo-Geo carts.
They are loaded with broken, glitch'd up trash aka as bootlegs. ;)

The 161-in-1 even includes the beta/prototype version of Garou.
It will lock up mid-game if you perform some special moves.

Not
Going to
Divulge
Even my small
Voice

But this is like "Light red shells "fired across the bow from an "Arms master" as a warning!
I think we all know what this is about.
I myself am intrested but step back due to respect for there work!

Sorry for cryptic clue but after three beers i'm not the "quickest goal scorer"

Last edited:
I don't care about bootlegs.. was just hoping that future homebrew releases, etc would work. Sounds like all is good!

If you really care about crappy bootlegs, get one of the many X-in-1 Neo-Geo carts.
They are loaded with broken, glitch'd up trash aka as bootlegs. ;)

The 161-in-1 even includes the beta/prototype version of Garou.
It will lock up mid-game if you perform some special moves.
If it had MS2 Turbo and Ironclad I would.

I don't care about bootlegs.. was just hoping that future homebrew releases, etc would work. Sounds like all is good!
Darksoft is always improving/updating his multi carts as further developments are made in the scene. He is always adding features/capabilities. Im sure we will see a lot more awesome stuff happening with this multi in time. For now I am happy that they are working to solve the few minor issues that exist and get all legit games/multi cart options working 100% before we get sidetracked with bootlegs/homebrew/etc..

Yeah, pretty sure that's the plan once the bugs get worked out. There is a lot of "future" functionality built in to it just waiting to be tapped...

All in due time.

:D

Any ETA on the firmware that will resolve the need to adjust power supply voltages? Is there a possibility of an interim release that will just fix that?

Any ETA on the firmware that will resolve the need to adjust power supply voltages? Is there a possibility of an interim release that will just fix that?
Most probably I'll release a firmware that basically fixes that and one or two things to keep the ball rolling and being able to move forward. Then the rest of issues to be ironed which are less complex will be fixed in the upcoming days....

Most probably I'll release a firmware that basically fixes that and one or two things to keep the ball rolling and being able to move forward. Then the rest of issues to be ironed which are less complex will be fixed in the upcoming days....
Thanks man!

keep refreshing through the day. Hanging for this update :)

Back