What's new
Update is very straight forward. I would try with 2 more microSD original and branded. Ideally from Samsung, those are IMO the best ones.
What happens with the FW is it updating well?

Update is very straight forward. I would try with 2 more microSD original and branded. Ideally from Samsung, those are IMO the best ones.
What happens with the FW is it updating well?
FW update smooth.

Going to buy a Samsung :)

The Samsung EVO Micro SD cards work 100% did the update not long ago. Was a simple and very smooth process. So either get the Samsung EVO or the Sandisk Micro SD cards.

Changed SD with Samsung EVO plus 32gb.

Firmware gone smooth... but menu folder still remain in update folder.

Multi MVS works only with menu folder in update folder otherwise the menu wont load

leave here a link to see the boot if it can help

Multi MVS works only with menu folder in update folder otherwise the menu wont load
That doesnt make any sense at all.

can you
a) copy the contents of the menu folder into games\menu
b) completely delete de \update folder?

Just updated the firmware and menu to the lastest, using one of these, and it's working great!

I also used one of these for my Sega ST-V and it's working great as well. (Love the Guardians lag patch!)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DS72N11/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

61qpeUQurwL._SL1001_.jpg

:thumbsup:

noticed some problem with Super Sidekicks.
the ball remain in the center at the kick off and no player can kick it and take control.
using darksoft romset found on mister.
someone can please help on that?

Seems like the rom you use is unpatched.
Supersidekicks and Fatal Fury 2 have the same protection not emulate yet by the multi mvs.
You need the patched rom for theses 2 games.

I downloaded Darksoft Neo Geo Roll-Up BETA 3.1 2019-03-04.7z
Can i use the roms inside this file, they should be correct, right?

Got around to updating my cart with the Menu and Firmware (November 22nd 2019), my last Firmware and menu update was I believe, January 2019. Everything seems to be working OK.

The biggest improvement for me is the loading speed and time of the cart now. It's very stable, super fast and all definitely noticable! Great work @Darksoft!

its an extension for microsd cards. One end goes to where the microsd should go and the other end has a microsd slot.

How do you use that? Thank you.
its an extension for microsd cards. One end goes to where the microsd should go and the other end has a microsd slot.
Yep, it's just an extension so I can easily remove the SD card without having to touch the multi-cart and risk damaging it.

Works great for the CPSII, ST-V, and NEO GEO multi-kits.

:D

@Darksoft any plans for an updated or 'pro' version within the next year? I don't want to take the plunge with buying one if a new design is on the way.

Hi @FakeNoose we don't have any plans for that. What features should it have that would make it needing a new revision?

PLMK.

Back