What's new
from your last pic it shows this structure;
\games\menu
\games\update\menu

it MUST be:
\games\menu
\update\menu

Anything other than that will not work, so don't bother with even trying it :)

Also can you post a pic of your info screen in the menu with the version shown etc.?

MUST be:
\games\menu
\update\menu

ok, so I've already tried it. Does not work anyway.

Attachments

• 8B5AF21A-8154-4069-A028-072F1716F427.jpeg
    8B5AF21A-8154-4069-A028-072F1716F427.jpeg
    967.5 KB · Views: 155
MUST be:
\games\menu
\update\menu

ok, so I've already tried it. Does not work anyway.
That is very weird. If games load well and that's the only sympthom that your cart has, most probably you are doing something wrong.

Are you copying all files to BOTH folders (not needed to both but just in case)?
Can you try with a different microSD? Try running your microSD in windows and verify that the file system is not corruted please.

Maybe also triple check you are loading the latest menu on the SD card ?

I have just taken and formatted other sd card. 15 games in and menu and update with pure. It does not work again.

Attachments

• A7239FC9-86B1-4713-A4D3-78CB4E03DAF2.jpeg
    A7239FC9-86B1-4713-A4D3-78CB4E03DAF2.jpeg
    963.2 KB · Views: 146
But the pictures that you posted show something different. Can you please take a picture of the current directory as we say it should.

Thanks.

I'm going around for 2 days now. Constantly another problem with the multi-card. I have the folder in the Games folder with the files and the update folder is in there with the files. I have already made everything new at 2 sd cards. Had previously also updated the menu and it worked.

I'm going around for 2 days now. Constantly another problem with the multi-card. I have the folder in the Games folder with the files and the update folder is in there with the files.
Every photo you've posted so far has shown you placing the files in the wrong location. And when people correct you, you state that you tried that but never show a photo of the correct setup.

Maybe start with placing the files in the suggested locations, then take a photo to prove that you are indeed placing them in the correct location.

Back