Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jassin000 wrote:

1) Every time you "cold boot" the MVS it will check the file system, that is normal.
      2) That seems strange, what brand microSD card are you using (are you sure its legit and not some eBay special China made bootleg)?
      Maybe buy a Samsung Evo+ (one of the best microSDs you can get) and format/load it with the latest SM ROM Pack (Beta 3.1 I believe).

3) I've seen this error as well, I wouldn't say it happens often (or if it's even happened to me since updating to this latest firmware) but yes...
      Seems more likely with larger sized games, and again I suspect the problem might even be solved if you take my advice from #2.
      1) good
      2) yes. In October I sent my cart directly to Darksoft in Poland because my loading times were too slow. I changed 3 different microSD (Samguns Evo+, Sandisk and Kingstone) but same slow times. Darksoft said that my microSD probably were fake. They sent me a new microSD, a Samsing Evo+ and now my loading times are correct. So i think that the issue isn't caused by microsd. Yes i already have the latest rompack :) There are a lot of fake microSD so i don't know where i can buy one original...
      3) I noticed it several time in the past. And it seems that it is more frequent with the new menu. But i don't know if this issue is caused by the new menu..
    • Tons of fake Chinese microSDs around yea, I only buy 'em sealed in blister packages from local stores like Staples or Bestbuy (I refuse to order online even from retailers like Amazon it's gotten that bad).

For me the crashing while loading/writing games to slots has only gotten better with the new menu.
      To the point where I can't remember if its even happened at all since upgrading.
      Darksoft: CPS3, CPS2, F3, MVS
      RGB: RECO v2, HAS v3
      invzim: Jammafier v1.6b
      XianXi: JNX Raiden, SC Taito Classic, SC Sega System 16/24
      Frank_fjs: JAMMA Extender (Special Edition)
    • New

Now Metal Slug 3 (MVS Mode) on MV1C get stuck on a black at launch with the lastest menu and update.

It was not the case before.

The game only boot and works in AES Mode (with a buggy key config, A everywhere).

MV1C (CMVS Analogue) - Unibios 3.3

I got sometimes this message :

WARNING

THIS ROM CARTRIDGE IS FOR USE WITH ORIGINAL SNK BOARDS ONLY.
      COPYING OF SNK BOARDS IS PROHIBITED AND MAY RESULT IN SEVERE CIVIAL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES
      AND WILL BE PROSECURED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTEND OF THE LAW.

-----------------------------------------

Metal Slug 2 not working anymore too.
      I always get the same error message :

WARNING

THIS ROM CARTRIDGE IS FOR USE WITH ORIGINAL SNK BOARDS ONLY.
      COPYING OF SNK BOARDS IS PROHIBITED AND MAY RESULT IN SEVERE CIVIAL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES
      AND WILL BE PROSECURED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTEND OF THE LAW.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Tgames ().