What's new
I just updated as well and also have a menu date of October 8th instead of 18. Think it's a mistake. Just tested KOF98 and it works fine for me. Using a 1FZ and Unibios 4.0.
That's right. It's 8th October.
Did you have any issues with writing games or REDscreen or anything?
Okay, no I didn't run into any issues, flashed about 10 games and all went well and quick, tried a few of the ones posted here like KOF98 and Pulstar, all fine. I had one instance of Windjammers where there were sprites missing but switching back and forth to another slot fixed it so probably a fluke :)

I've tested the latest firmware and menu with my MV1FZS and didn't run into problems, too.
I'm going to give this a shot over the weekend and report back as well.

My testing projects are piling up! I need to really spend some time with the S16 multi beta as well.
Pokemon Sword and Shield dropped and I'm still not finished with LM3... Oh and I got my GBA Consolizer kit from Game-Tech today too.

AHHHHHHH VIDEO GAME PROJECTS! :D

Reactions: SVM
I use the latest roll up pack: Neo Geo Roll-Up BETA 3.1 2019-03-04.
My board is a MV1A and not a MV1FZS.
I don't use unibios.

Wait a sec, wasnt you who had some unusual Taiwanese BIOS or am I mixing people now?

Yes, it's working now :rolleyes:
I"ve just cleared the nvram (by removing the multi and pressing A-B-C)
I read it was not needed anymore, but it sounds like it was required for me.

Thanks for this update and for your support :thumbsup:

Off topic: I hope you're in touch with the guys which develop the neogeo core on mister, because I have this red screen issue on my mister :D

@nonosto it's made to be easy to use with micro sd and stay neutral if you don't like the color you can paint it by yourself in 5 minutes

Speaking of that, which material is used for the shell? A friend of mine says that is made by a 3D printer. I'm not familiar with 3D printer stuffs (he neither :D ) but I don't think that.

How many multi carts have been sold? 300-400? That's a crazy amount of gutted carts.

Back