What's new
nothing I can think of. I bought the sd2snes a year ago and then krikzz released the pro soon after. Not that I need it now, but I would've preferred to buy the pro if I knew it was available. If I'm going to invest, I like to make sure it's the latest and greatest for as along as possible is all.

@Darksoft any plans for an updated or 'pro' version within the next year? I don't want to take the plunge with buying one if a new design is on the way.
The hardware is finalized, but the software can always be updated with new features and bug fixes if needed.

So you should buy one now and be happy.

Please don't wait to be happy.

:D

Last edited:
Every features we need are already in it.
Just the Neo Geo CD games can be a really great addition (on the current hardware to destroy the incoming NeoSD MVS Pro from TO).
I really hope Darksoft can release something for MVS before them, the product of Darksoft is much much better than TO.
And also (and not least) the support here don't ban you if you ask questions (i was banned twice on TO boards).
Here i was able to post feedback and bugs i encounter on some games and Darksoft was always very cool and answer everyone (he fixed all the bugs i'm very happy of the cart).
On TO, i was banned 2 times i tried to post a feedback xD.
So the best are here.

And also (and not least) the support here don't ban you if you ask questions (i was banned twice on TO boards).
Here i was able to post feedback and bugs i encounter on some games and Darksoft was always very cool and answer everyone (he fixed all the bugs i'm very happy of the cart).
On TO, i was banned 2 times i tried to post a feedback xD.
So the best are here.
Thanks for nice words! I'm not sure if you noticed but when someone makes a question on TO forum, they always ask to send a PM. They keep everything under the carpet so it looks like the cart is fantastic and flawless. Here we have nothing to hide and we are completely open. :thumbup:

Neo Geo CD support would be really a plus.
I hope Darksoft can implement it.
He has said it's in the plans for the future. :D
That's right. It's in our plans.
Great, great and once more great!
I can't wait to see this feature implemented.

As about the "concurrency", well, they neither answer to the mail when you have a problem that is not depending from your consolized... i asked 4 times to help, also replacing the card, but no answer... disappeared...
I wished at the beginning to buy the MVS Pro, but when i saw this way of doing i gave up and replaced my card with DarkSoft, saving also some money.
But i don't hide that Neo Geo CD was a great attraction for me to buy the new card... so if i can see it implemented in current DarkSoft i would definitely be satisfied .

Hello,
I had sometimes some freeze at the screen "Please wait" when i change games after select a new game in the "games list"
Reboot my MVS slot don't solve the problem.
I must remove the game in "the game list" instead of add another, then update the change with only two games and finally return to the "games list" and add the new game and then the chargement is done.
I use a mv1fz slot, multi MVS with latest firmware and menu and games pack found on this forum.
Thanks for your help.

That error is known and solved in the new firmware that we are preparing. Thanks for info. We'll announce it as soon as we can.
Hi Darksoft,
Can we have some news in advance of improvements that the new firmware will include (if possible)?
Thanks

The instructions link seems to be dead for me on 2 separate networks. Would anyone be willing to create a new link and share the file with me? I'm looking forward to finally trying everything out!

Back