What's new
The instructions link seems to be dead for me on 2 separate networks. Would anyone be willing to create a new link and share the file with me? I'm looking forward to finally trying everything out!
Is this what you are looking for?http://www.brentradio.com/images/MultiMulti/NeoGeo/DSfiles/

:D
I'm looking for the Neogeo_Instructions_v2.0.pdf which I believes tells me how to flash everything.
The link has been a bit hit and miss the past couple of days, if you’re still having trouble let me know and I can give you a copy.

The link started working again, got it downloaded. Probably a media fire issue. Thanks for the help.

The instructions link seems to be dead for me on 2 separate networks. Would anyone be willing to create a new link and share the file with me? I'm looking forward to finally trying everything out!
Is this what you are looking for?http://www.brentradio.com/images/MultiMulti/NeoGeo/DSfiles/

I'm looking for the Neogeo_Instructions_v2.0.pdf which I believes tells me how to flash everything.
Ah, ok, I added that file as well to the link above.

Hello :) After much pain I have fixed my cart which had a bit of an issue (long story, all good now)

Can I check please if I'm running the correct most up to date builds - I have:

Firmware 0x044e
Firmware build 0xa160
top file build 0x35bb
menu build date Nov 22 2019
Supported games 238 out of 238

I've had a bunch of issues updating - think I have the newest ones?

Hello :) After much pain I have fixed my cart which had a bit of an issue (long story, all good now)

Can I check please if I'm running the correct most up to date builds - I have:

Firmware 0x044e
Firmware build 0xa160
top file build 0x35bb
menu build date Nov 22 2019
Supported games 238 out of 238

I've had a bunch of issues updating - think I have the newest ones?

My updated data is same as you.

I want to change the catridge for a nicer glossy blue like KOF98 fit for multi, is it easy/dangerous to unmount it?

Watch out with disassembling you don’t tear off the SD slot

Last edited:
I want to change the catridge for a nicer glossy blue like KOF98 fit for multi, is it easy/dangerous to unmount it?
You can, but you do have to make an SD card slot hole
Watch out with disassembling you don’t tear off the SD slot
Having ripped mine off when I painted my case red, this is a real possibility, so be extra careful.

Custom Cart Color

@Darksoft - I just updated and will do some testing. I would recommend within your zip file that you have the files reflect what they need to be "top" and "flash.img" in case people don't know what they should be. Your other zip files were "plug and play".

Matt

Uh... I did the update and now I'm stuck at the "cross-hatch" screen/cart won't boot.
I looked at the SD card, all the files I put in "update" are gone so I'm assuming it programmed/updated correctly.
But yea cart is basically "dead" acting now.

Huh so really strange I rolled back the firmware/menu and now I have no sound/z80 errors from the cart menu.

HELP?

Mine boots up to cross hatch screen too. It allows me to enter the menu but any time I load a game it just ends up at crosshatch.

@jepjepjep can you roll back to 1040 firmware and April 1st menu? I can but no sound/z80 errors in the menu/games.
Do I have a compound problem of pin contact? All my legit carts work no problem.

I had this issue as well - but frankly, assumed I just did something stupid... I went back to an old version, confirmed working, and then tried the update again.

The second time - it worked with no issues.

Matt

Back