What's new
Any guidance on why Batman Forever gives me a Region error when loading with the Multi? Every other game I tried works perfectly.

Any guidance on why Batman Forever gives me a Region error when loading with the Multi? Every other game I tried works perfectly.
Do you have the modBIOS installed? Have you tried switching regions?

I guess this raises a question that I'd not gotten around to asking. What is the preferred multi-region BIOS for use with the STV-Multi cart? Mine is still stock and I really should swap it out before screwing it into my MVS cabinet.

No, unfortunately I do not have the Modbios. I bought the STV from a gent in Ireland so assuming Euro bios - but I've seen documents online that say Batman should play in every STV region.

No, unfortunately I do not have the Modbios. I bought the STV from a gent in Ireland so assuming Euro bios - but I've seen documents online that say Batman should play in every STV region.
My understanding is that it runs on every region, except Taiwan. So could ya have a T-BIOS?

My understanding is that it runs on every region, except Taiwan. So could ya have a T-BIOS?
Is there a way to identify what BIOS I have? I've been through the service menu and can't find anything.

Is there a way to identify what BIOS I have? I've been through the service menu and can't find anything.
Nothing I know of...

There are some sites that sell you eproms and run them for you so you dont have to go through this.

I've just bought a new multi cart from SYG. Do I need to update firmware?

There are some sites that sell you eproms and run them for you so you dont have to go through this.
Yeah just found a place online selling them. Thanks again for your great products, by the way. Enjoying the CPS2 Multi by you as well.

I've just bought a new multi cart from SYG. Do I need to update firmware?
Of course you don't that wouldn't make any sense.
Thanks. I wasn't sure as many multi-carts, especially older ones like ST-V, do need firmware updates from time to time.

Sorry for my Noob questions ;) You must have seen them all a million times before.

Hello,I just received my STV multi. I am a little lost. By choosing a game with the jumpers, I have a boot with the name of the game but after the classic introductory screens (regions) I have a black screen.I have the impression that the flash writing is not done because I do not have the 2 diodes on.Please could you help me ?

The mobo works fine with an original game...

Have you connected the reset wire? Do you have a picture of your install? Are you using the modbios?

Hi. Excuse my ignorance. I just received a ST-V motherboard and I am working with just the multi-cart at the moment (will need a modder to solder wires, set up lcd selector, etc.).

I have formatted a micro sd to fat32 and loaded the latest roll-up pack.

When turning on the board (setting the jumpers for a game) with the multi-cart inserted both leds flash. The power light stays on; the prog light just flashes momentarily.

Any hints that will result in embarrassing me greatly? Thanks!

Back