What's new
Hello, please I have some questions:

- is the multi-cart compatible with Euro ST-V mainboard?

- I'd like to use it with my Supergun: jumpers are OK, so do I need to solder anything?

- where can I see the price?

Thank you very much.

Hi, I need some help, I've got the stv multicard but I can't make it work..
After powering the board everything seems to work but when the SYSTEM CHECKING PLEASE WAIT FEW SECONDS... appears,
i got black screen and the game doesn't start.. where i can make the mistake? thank you!

(sd card transcend 2gb, folder : games)

have you tried your motherboard before? Are you sure it's working properly?

If that's the case, try doing a firmware update. That may solve the issue.

hi, yes, motherboard work fine with the game cart. Updating the firmware ? the stv multigame is brand new..
Updating anyway? thank you

We have encountered in the past a few multis where the bootloader was installed but not the FW.

Just got my ST-V Multicart, yeah! Only thing I'm a bit confused about is which pack is best to use. The one linked above or @SmokeMonster latest rollup pack? I verified that the games/ contents actually differ.

Likely not the most beautiful label, but it gets the job done for now ;)

IMnl9Pp.jpg

Likely not the most beautiful label, but it gets the job done for now ;)

IMnl9Pp.jpg
Nice, just got my multi about an hour ago. Got to hook up the lcd so I dont have to deal with jumpers but if I didnt already have the lcd I'd be stealing that label. Nice job!

Hi, I have received the multi cart and set it up straight away.
After flashing the game doesn't boot. As per instructions there are 2 LEDs during flashing and 1 LED once the game is flashed. I have also connected the wire for the sound and there is a clear start and end sound.
I have tried with original bios and multi bios and the hook up looks correct to me.
Based on the 2 pics can you help me check what I may have connected wrongly?

Thanks

IMAG0549.jpg
IMAG0550.jpg

Try narrowing down the source of problem. Remove the LCD screen and set the jumpers to a specific game. See if it flashes correctly. After flashing does the console reset? If it doesn't power cycle and see if it boots properly or how is the cart recognized by the BIOS? You should see the name between [ ] brackets

Try flipping your ribbon cable around on the cart.

Thanks for the quick support!
The problem seems to come from the motherboard as the TV does not receive any signal regardless of the Multi cart inserted or not.
I will have to find a way to fix the board or get new one :(

Thanks

those sh2 processors tend to fail a lot. Try applying some pressure. If it improves then a solder rework might solve the problem.

Pressing on the SH-2 didn't work either.
I am afraid I need to get a new board as I don't have the skills to troubleshoot it especially when there is nothing obvious such as a blown cap...
Thanks

Back