What's new
@Mitsurugi-w

Planning on sending the following boards your way soon, maybe one more.
The audio sections work, thinking it might be best to just replace them now while the service is available and avoid having to deal with the issue in the future.

X-men
Xexex

054986A

Monster Maulers
Cowboys of Moo-Mesa

Also, Im looking for a Bucky O'Hare pcb, I can offer my Xexex pcb if anyone is interested in a trade.

Couple of happy boards right here! Time to recap the last few stragglers. Most of my stuff is packed up so sadly I won't be booting these up for a few weeks, but I'm sure they sound great. I'll post my impression once I get them running.

Thanks M-W!

xuM6os8_d.jpg

xVG1Vfo_d.jpg

The board on the right is 4P X-Men, the one on the left should be a Martial Champion.
Yeah it had been awhile since I had an X-men in my hands and I was surprised how small it was compared to the other Konami pcbs I fixed.

IIRC it's the same size as Asterix, Sunset Riders, TiT, and a handful of others, right?

After all, my Xexex is not mute anymore!
In addition, this repro looks pretty good.

Great job :thumbsup: - Thank you @caius!
Thanks to you.You have the fist revision of my repro without the Konami logo (this is the only difference, functionality is the same), i hope this is not an issue for you :)
A video of the board working with the repro would be greatly appreciated as feedback.You know, there is someone who doesnt' still believe my '054544' repro work also on Xexex... 8)

Last edited:
Sent you an email - by chance do you still have these available? I would like to buy one.. might even just send you the board if you have time.. but if not I will take the module for sure.

Thanks!

- Rick

Sent you an email - by chance do you still have these available? I would like to buy one.. might even just send you the board if you have time.. but if not I will take the module for sure.

Thanks!

- Rick
Yep. I can hook you up.

Sent a PM - If I can get your address I would like to Send you a LE board to get the module replaced and pay you.

Thank you sir!

Amazing work and quality in the board.. shipped my Lethal Enforcers to Mits and it was back in a week.. thanks again man! A++ workmanship and then shipped back with a business card and a few tokens for the collection.. Classy.. straight classy!

Back