What's new
My sweet X-men board just came back from @Mitsurugi-w with a @caius sound repro installed. Super quick turnaround time and great work. Very pleased. Thanks!

Attachments

• xmen.jpeg
    xmen.jpeg
    368.4 KB · Views: 384
Slightly unrelated, but is it possible to replace a 1N ROM on a Xexex board? It is a graphics chip and a custom so I was dubious. Needs a sound module too, I think.

hello would like to know how to to order the konami 054986A with the female headers im able to install the chips on the back. Thank you.

Just got my Lethal Enforcers board back with the new Sound Module installed on it. I shipped it out to Mitsurugi-w 8 days ago and made it there, he installed the new module and shipped it back, getting to my door step today! From start to finish, 8 days and it's already back in my cabinet! Service is fantastic and price was very resonable! New module looks great and works like a charm! Can't recommend Mitsurugi-w enough!!! Thanks again! :thumbsup:

I just had him do another five boards and as usual, amazing work! Two Violent Storms, Bucky O'hare, Metamorphic Force, and Moo Mesa!

Thanks for getting my high end boards back to fighting shape!

hey
is this relevant for leathal enforces 2?

Back