What's new
E

Euphoria

Hi :
Looking to buy soonish. 2 Lindbergh yellow or better complete systems to put into afterburner climax setup.
I may be interested in multi compatibility if this project fails.
Basically, would like to update my existing moving cabinets roll, yaw and so on. To be more current.
Wanted to try with the afterburner spec systems or better.
Should I not be able to get the I/o for the movement working well enough.
Which means it would be nice for the 2 lindberghs to be multi suitable.
Also the project would if I can get it, to allow both afterburner hardware to be linkable via afterburner climax software.
Any ideas, a guide please as to what I will need to trial upgrading a a afterburner do cabinet to afterburner climax. In other words a fully moving afterburner cabinet.

List of possible hardware :
2 x Lindberg yellow cases complete
2 x afterburner climax cds and dongles etc etc

Help fill in the blanks thanks!

Regards
Euphoria ;)

Hi :

I will ponder this decision as I gather the push is to ringedge. More than likely as it is easier to work on for most in here. Also more generic support known. Any help would be appreciated. However if the emulation to ringedge pays off mabey I will sway my hardware thoughts.

Regards
Euphoria

Just to add to your ponder, Afterburner Climax is on Lindbergh, not on RingEdge. You may need to look into the I/O components to make sure you can re-use some of the hardware from Afterburner. Most likely you will not be able to but just a suggestion.

Back