What's new

ZuPoint

Student
Reaction score
From what i've read so far our fancy new carts save states after plays.
Could we copy share and paste to start high score battles?

If we can't and i'm jumping the gun please remove post.

If we can i'd love to share and compete with my fellow gamers.

Games i'd love to play and share:-

Viewpoint
ZuPapa
CyberLip
Andro Dunos

PS. I know the save shared would have to go back and forth but it's still a great way to push your gaming skills.

Sharing the files would make sense if they are able to be merged somehow. Otherwise when I use your save file to get a higher score; when you than want to use the updated save-file, you might loose another personal score that you did in the meanwhile.

Perhaps a central server where the save files are parsed and published to generate a overview of all games and all scores is a better idea?

I know at least a few people are gonna try to get these through Twin Galaxies adjudication.

Sharing the files would make sense if they are able to be merged somehow. Otherwise when I use your save file to get a higher score; when you than want to use the updated save-file, you might loose another personal score that you did in the meanwhile.

Perhaps a central server where the save files are parsed and published to generate a overview of all games and all scores is a better idea?
I understand we'd have possibly two saves going at once but we just keep the high scores ( if we can't beat our best )
Just abit of fun realy, just gives us a challenge on some of pur fav game.
Also a great reason to use the DS Multi cart!

What games would you share scores?

Wouldnt be too hard to be able to upload the file and get the score up?

How does a highscore file looks like?, is it binary or txt-ish?

I'm still waiting for my cart to ship, but will look into what format saves are.
Just be nice to play to beat a high score thats not your own.

Atmn, what do you play the most?

Back