What's new
This is Awesome! Now I really wish the 369 I have wasn't destroyed in a failed re-ball attempt by the last owner. ;( If only TTT2U could be ported to the 357.....I have a spare HDD and dongles. Haha I still need to get my 357 re-balled though. Too much to do too little time. :S

This is Awesome! Now I really wish the 369 I have wasn't destroyed in a failed re-ball attempt by the last owner. ;( If only TTT2U could be ported to the 357.....I have a spare HDD and dongles. Haha I still need to get my 357 re-balled though. Too much to do too little time. :S
Tech Speaking, It should be possible, its just a manner of getting dongle emulation / CFW for System 3XX

TTTU2 Boots in RCPS3, tho untill dongle bypass/emulation is complete ya get stuck at that screen ha

I was glad to see this as my attempts to get a working 357 have not succeeded. If you ever need anyone to test this and iron out bugs I would love to help.

Just wondering, did both the dongle contents and the hard drive need to be modded or just one or the other? Was it a very extensive modification to get this working or just a file or two?

Were you able to get sound to work through hdmi or video to work through vga?

no video through VGA is kind of a problem for those who would be be interested in playing on an LCD cab. a lot of them don't support DVI/HDMI

A $6 cable can fix that issue. It's a bit more expensive to add audio to the hdmi but it is possible too.

The games form what iv seen do appear to have settings files not sure how they work on real hardware, but iv seen force video modes in a few of the games iv seen. maybe something to look at

[Version]
version=1

[Display]
; 1360x768 / HDMI and AV-Multi / RGB Full Range
modeid=0x80000000
type=0
rgbOutputRange=1

[Sound]
; All port
port=0xff

[Network]
enable=1
device=0
etherMode=0
howToSetupIp=1
ipAddress=192.168.55.11
netmask=255.255.255.0
defaultRoute=192.168.55.1
primaryDns=192.168.55.1

[AC_T6B]
type=LiveMonitor_1

Again, not sure what that dose on a sys357 but there may be ways to force them to other modes.

There is video on the VGA but it's like half missing.

Little off topic... I have the system 369 pcb with TT2U. It shut downs randomly, sometimes after one minute, sometimes it runs 15 minutes. But usually no longer than 20 minutes. I think it has nothing to do with overheating. Do you think it needs reballing? I was told that it is a bit of lottery with 50/50 result and even if reballing is succesfful, it won´t last long.

So at the moment I do not know what to do. Thanks for any advices!

It shut downs randomly, sometimes after one minute, sometimes it runs 15 minutes
I have never seen that happening to me. Either works or not, And most of the times the problem is the dongle or the HDD, not the 369 itself. Iwould start by checking those tbh.

It behaves like the home version. Are you getting any beeps when it shuts down?

Yea was going to say that sounds like a ps3 overheating and dying, typically if you need a reball, the gpu is a total failure and system wont boot.

Back