What's new
It shut downs randomly, sometimes after one minute, sometimes it runs 15 minutes
I have never seen that happening to me. Either works or not, And most of the times the problem is the dongle or the HDD, not the 369 itself. Iwould start by checking those tbh.
I do not know anybody in our country who has the 369 :), so testing hdd and dongles is quite difficult. Anyway, I have SSD drive, hard to say if it can cause shut down.
It behaves like the home version. Are you getting any beeps when it shuts down?
I have so called "fixed" version without needing to connect to namco servers. This is what the seller told me.

No beeps or blinks when it shut downs. The System 369 board is still running while the PS3 board shut downs. All measured power supply voltages seems to be stable without any drop downs.

where did you buy from?
Ssd drive? Afaik add or hdd must have specific serial number. Maybe it's not properly done and after 1000 credits starts doing that...

where did you buy from?
Ssd drive? Afaik add or hdd must have specific serial number. Maybe it's not properly done and after 1000 credits starts doing that...
Bought it from videotronics.co.uk

It does not matter if you are playing or game is in Demo mode, shut down comes randomly. Is there any way how to test it? I do not have any other Namco 356 for swapping hdd and dongles.

I assume you meant system 369. I dont know any system 356 ;)

PM Sent.

Was just wondering if any progress has been made on this? If you needed testers, I would love to get more use out of my 369 board.

Can anyone confirm if Tekken 6 on this system runs in 31k on a 4:3 New Net City monitor full screen?

Can anyone confirm if Tekken 6 on this system runs in 31k on a 4:3 New Net City monitor full screen?
From owning both a 357A and 357C (which is very similar to the 369) the 357 A/B will output 480p 31khz by putting dip switch #2 in the down position. Will output video in both the VGA and HDMI. The 357C/369 however will not boot in 480p mode. It will keep boot looping into the XMB. It only runs in 1360x768p resolution.

Back