What's new

kip2018

Beginner
Reaction score
For as long as I can remember I've been in love with the arcade scene, especially with fighting games like Street Fighter, Marvel Vs Capcom, and Tekken.

My primary reason for joining this forum is to purchase a cabinet, expand my technical knowledge, and to become familiar with the software, boards, and other technical aspects of
these beautiful pieces of history.

I look forward to discussing various topics with you all.

Thank you. :saint:

Lots of SoCal collectors, you'll be in good hands.
Socal is a great place for arcade hobbyists and collectors. Highly recommend you check out the Captain's Arcade Warehouse Auctions in Anaheim. Next one is March 10th.

Shouldn't LA be HOLA -- I would expect ALOHA from Hawaii' -- or are you dislexic - in which case.. no disrespect ;)

Shouldn't LA be HOLA -- I would expect ALOHA from Hawaii' -- or are you dislexic - in which case.. no disrespect ;)
I just thought it would be a fun way to introduce myself and get some attention lol.
I'm sure glad I'm in Los Angeles! I've always wanted a candy cabinet for so long! I'm very thankful people are so nice on here! I hope I can find a reasonable deal, I remember talking with some sellers over Craigslist and in one shop where to wanted around $10k for an astro city that was beat up with monitor burn
They said it was an extremely rare collectible that they were giving me a bargain on
Not today Satan lol

Welcome fellow southern Californian. Talk to KCarcadegame about getting a cab, he seems to always have a bunch at good prices and is in your area. I’m always on the fence about buying one (I’m pretty happy with my PVM + supergun setup), but if I did pull the trigger I’d go to him.

Back