What's new
Got the multi few weeks back:

Ran it on both MV-1C and MV-1FZ stock bios for both.

Haven't played a lot of games, all games played ran without any issues.
Windjammers
Baseball Stars 2
Pulstar

Updating the firmware follow the instructions properly - easy. Loading on 8GB TDK Class 4 SD Card ran without issues.

I have put it away for special occasions though so wont be testing a lot.

Overall another quality product from DS.

Just to recap.
Had my cart over 6 months now.
Use it every week upto 4 days a week.

Now using OG BIOS on a MVS2 slot in a Neo Cab.

Cart runs great, all MY fav games work great.

Didn't think i would like the 3x slot setup, but its just like having a Neo multi slot with 3 carts in.
Having a break from that level 3 boss ( Viewpoint thats you!) without waiting minutes to load next game is so fantastic and works great. One game ends swap game slot and play.

The updates are not every week but when out change the cart 10 fold!

I'm very happy with this cart over my other options at the time.

I know more big update are in the works but even without them this cart will see my setup to the end.I would say if you love Neo Geo get yourself a DSMulti!

I've found my Neo Geo holy Grail cart and as of now stopped buying carts and even thinking of selling off my 200+ cart collection. ( hard to let go )

Many thanks for all forum feedback/help, DS and the big M, Smoke and the New Menu guy!

Arcade Projects is a amazingly friendly place where gamers just help each other play!

I've got THE Neo Geo Flash cart !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I know more big update are in the works but even without then this cart will see my setup to the end.I would say if you love Neo Geo get yourself a DSMulti!

I've found my Neo Geo holy Grail cart and as of now stopped buying carts and even thinking of selling off my 200+ cart collection. ( hard to let go )
You're a fantastic person, you know? :rolleyes:

Now seriously, as with everything we did, we will provide continued improvements. :thumbup:

Your dedication to updates and refinements are what attracted me here,I followed your cps2 project with the out of nowhere key writing update and jumped onto your Neo Geo multi over the other purely on this.

I'm mostly a forum watcher not a poster so will step back from posting but always happy to help other user with setup problems.

I've a 2 slot and a 4 slot with OG bios and ver 3 unibios.
I've got a large selection of OG games and many bootleg of some big games.
Also got most multi xxx in 1 carts from 161 down to 4 in 1.

Just hit me up if you need any testing / fault finding with any of the above.
( i'm not that good at fighting games unless it's AOF or FF )

Now back to the level 3 boss on Viewpoint ( can't kill with first life )

Just received my in mail last night worth. Every penny I need to get a real sad card this Kingston card sucks On my way! To bestbuy

Back