What's new
E

Euphoria

Hi :

Can anyone tell me if all Lindbergh yellow cases complete have a carded audio and lan card?

Regards
Damien

Not all. I've seen at least one without. But I don't know if it was a case swap or a genuine Yellow.

Hi :

Thanks, looks you may be seeing another doh!!!!
Where can I get a sound card and a lan card both card types for the slots? Affordable? Any help would be appreciated.
:/

Regards
Euphoria

Not so easy. You have to find someone with a dead motherboard sells parts. Look and ask on forums.

I thought the LAN (ethernet connection) was a port on the I/O board that also has the JVS connection. Also, the Yellow Lindberghs I've seen all used a separate sound card for audio, never the built-in connectors were used.

A complete yellow Lindbergh has 3 slotted cards:
- AGP Graphic card
- PCI Sound card (with 2 CINCH ports)
- I/O card (with JVS USB port and LAN port, however this LAN port is not used to link multiple games, that is done using the motherboard built-in LAN port).

Is there an alternate sound card that be used or does it have to be the original? ( Let's go jungle ) I get a resource conflict with the card so I believe the card is damaged.

You can buy a certain PC card and update the bios. You won't have RCA jacks but it works fine through the headphone jack.

Back