What's new

mathewbeall

Champion
Reaction score
Hi Folks - I ordered from this batch in January, but haven't gotten any communication from Saveyourgames.it. Does anyone who has ordered from saveyourgames.it before know how the process/timing works?

Thanks,

Matt

Hello Matt we start to ship CPS2 orders from next monday

you will receive a tracking number when we'll do it

Thanks for the patience

Aldo

Any word on if US customers' units have shipped?

When we ship we always send tracking by email, CPS2 and STV start to ship tomorrow, this evening we will make all the package

Aldo

yay, i ordered both, st-v mainboard also on the way to me - really looking forward to it :thumbsup:

@toyhopperhk cps2 was for sales as a preorder. Aldo received the kits last week and is shipping as quick as he can. You'll get your notification when yours is shipped which should happen soon. Please be patient.

Thanks.

To all the people that have ordered also LCD box, I need to change the button on the LCD because the facto
I still not receive the tracking no...
Bought on Dec 2017
order number? I have number 527 to hong kong, I have sent an email on 15 of march please if is your check the email or I send you by PM

Hello,

I would like to order/pre-order the Multi CPS2 kit, but when I go to check out, it only prompts me with the following...

"Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!"

Is the Multi CPS2 kit still available for order/pre-order from http://www.saveyourgames.it?

Back