What's new

chacal231077

Grand Master
Reaction score
:D
Decidedly I do not know if it's because of the cold of winter but I have bad luck X/

I have a Dead or Alive 2 Millennium since 2005 I loved had a problem like this since.

The Freeze game in full Demo has 34 seconds ?( and always in the same place.
I had several times.

I already changed motherboard several times 4 in all.

The problem and always ;(

I have all done checking the connectors if they are not crooked, dust ect verfification voltage + 5V ok.

State of the Rom of the Game

IMG-2605.JPG

If I cut the demo immediately the game works very well ?(

I just saw that in the check Rom of IC22 game there is no mark GOOD there is nothing inscribed:?

Someone who has the game little confirmed if he has the same check table?

If not what is the equivalent of eprom a burner for Rom IC22 the Rom Millennium?

Thank you ;)

I'm curious what would cause a cart to fail. I've run across a number of NAOMI carts listed as "not-working" but there really isn't much to them other than the PROMs

Just tested mine, all the same except the byte/word of IC22.
Mine says;
IC22 32M —— CE30 0693

No idea what this means though...

Here are the news

I programmed the equivalent of the original module IC22 with a STM27C322 ;)

All works :)
the sum control of the IC 22 and not the same as the original one I do not
know if it is sinificative but apparently if seen that PascalP has the
same also :)

I think this module took a hit I do not know how 8|

I would like to know what kind of device would be needed to verify this one is possible ?(

Most ROM programmers have no trouble with 27C322/equivalent.

I actually would've suggested given it doesn't say "GOOD" or anything that this ROM was just for region related information so the checksum not matching up could just mean a different region game, but since you've replaced it and that's fixed the problem, there you go.

ic22 holds the ckecksums for the other roms. It is normal for it to not report itself good or bad just checksums.

Back