What's new

ThisGuy

Professional
Reaction score
I've had my system 369 with tekken tag 2 in 1 of my cabs thats had a pc lcd monitor in it with a jvs io and all worked fine but monitor was small. I recently got a vewlix so I decided today that tekken tag 2 deserves to be in vewlix. When system starts up now all the colors have a red hue to them. White screens are now pink. I switched back to other cab to see if i did something while transferring but colors are fine. I hooked back up in vewlix but colors still off. I've tried vga output and hdmi output with vga adapter both outputs have same red colors. I tried other games in vewlix with vga hook up and colors were normal. I have a vewlix f with original sanwa monitor and I've had not had this issue yet with any other games.

Anyone have any idea on what I can do to get colors back to normal?
Thanks

Not really sure, but just for fun, you can try using the DVI input instead. Maybe you'll see different results?

Not really sure, but just for fun, you can try using the DVI input instead. Maybe you'll see different results?
I did not try this. Ive only used vga in vewlix because it had vga wire already there. I will see if I can use a dvi input and see if makes any difference. I will try a little later and let you know how it went. Thanks

Gotcha. The original Sanwa has both DVI and VGA, so it can't hurt to try. If it works at least you have a temp solution.

So I tried 2 different dvi cables with a dvi to hdmi adapter 1 had a few extra prongs than the other. I tried them both in case they were different. I get no video from either cable. I tried hooking 369 up to a tv via hdmi and video looks fine. I believe i changing the input on sanwa monitor correctly cause when I open menu now there are less options. Also it starts off showing No signal input but it eventually goes away. I’m still a noob with vewlix so it could be something basic that I just overlooking

You shouldn't need to do anything in the Vewlix menu, it will just switch to the source that's active.

I have no idea unfortunately, I don't have a 369 to test with. Just figured I'd try and help with what Vewlix knowledge I had. Hopefully someone who has both will chime in.

You shouldn't need to do anything in the Vewlix menu, it will just switch to the source that's active.

I have no idea unfortunately, I don't have a 369 to test with. Just figured I'd try and help with what Vewlix knowledge I had. Hopefully someone who has both will chime in.
Ok well thank you very much I appreciate your effort. Hopefully I can get this working it will be much better on bigger vewlix screen

Anyone know how to get into the xmb in system 369. I know there is a display settings in there maybe I can change a setting in there to fix colors?

I just confirmed that my dvi wire and hdmi to dvi adapter are compatible and do work in my vewlix. I hooked up a laptop via hdmi with dvi adapter and video works fine.
So I get no video from system 369 hdmi using dvi to hdmi adapter from hdmi port but when I use a vga to hdmi adapter I get video but with the reddish hue. ?(

Ok so instead of vewlix I tried to get it working with my blast city via vga. I read that dip switch 2 was for 31khz. When I have switch 2 on or off video looks exactly the same. Everything is all squiggly like it’s wrong resolution. My X2 work fine In my blast and vewlix.
I’m starting to think it may be a display setting on 369. I saw a video on you tube of someone getting to xmb and showing options for display settings. I attached screen shot from video with display settings although I have no clue how to get to it. I think you may need a modified hdd or dongle.

Any ideas are greatly appreciate
Thanks
D5E6ABEC-77F7-4AD0-B636-ECF4CCCBEE95.jpeg

I did a little more experimenting this evening. I have a ps3 with cfw so I tried hooking it up to vewlix since I can access xmb video setting to see if I can replicate issue and find fix in display settings.
To my surprise the ps3 has the same exact issue(I guess I should not be to surprised since 369 is a ps3). When setting is set to 720 with hdmi I get the same reddish pinkish hue over whole screen. Changing any setting does not fix colors. When trying with hdmi to vga adapter to vga input on monitor I get pinkish hue. When trying hdmi to dvi adapter to dvi input on monitor I get no picture. So same as system 369. When I change resolution to 480 the color looks normal but picture is a little blurry and it’s not full screen when set to normal like tv is. Also I cannot force this resolution in 369 without access to xmb. I thought vewlix monitor was able to support 768p so I thought 720 would be fine as well.
Does anyone else use a ps3 in their vewlix? If so has anyone experienced this issue and what did you do to fix?

Thanks

Does anyone else use a ps3 in their vewlix?
I don't have an HDMI->VGA adapter or I'd check it out. Have you consider it might be the adapter itself?
I do have 2 hdmi to vga and 2 hdmi to dvi adapter. I’ve tested both and all give same results as the other one.
I’ve also tested all adapters with a pc connected to vewlix and all adapters work as expected.

I do have 2 hdmi to vga and 2 hdmi to dvi adapter. I’ve tested both and all give same results as the other one.
I’ve also tested all adapters with a pc connected to vewlix and all adapters work as expected.
So weird...

I did a little more experimenting this evening. I have a ps3 with cfw so I tried hooking it up to vewlix since I can access xmb video setting to see if I can replicate issue and find fix in display settings.
To my surprise the ps3 has the same exact issue(I guess I should not be to surprised since 369 is a ps3). When setting is set to 720 with hdmi I get the same reddish pinkish hue over whole screen. Changing any setting does not fix colors. When trying with hdmi to vga adapter to vga input on monitor I get pinkish hue. When trying hdmi to dvi adapter to dvi input on monitor I get no picture. So same as system 369. When I change resolution to 480 the color looks normal but picture is a little blurry and it’s not full screen when set to normal like tv is. Also I cannot force this resolution in 369 without access to xmb. I thought vewlix monitor was able to support 768p so I thought 720 would be fine as well.
Does anyone else use a ps3 in their vewlix? If so has anyone experienced this issue and what did you do to fix?

Thanks
I have a Vewlix L and I've tried to connect my PS3 to the vewlix and without luck due to HDCP. My Vewlix Monitor doesn't like HDCP signal coming from PS3. With PS4, you have the option to turn on/off the HDCP. Once I have turned off my HDCP on my PS4 it played on my Vewlix.

I have a Vewlix L and I've tried to connect my PS3 to the vewlix and without luck due to HDCP. My Vewlix Monitor doesn't like HDCP signal coming from PS3. With PS4, you have the option to turn on/off the HDCP. Once I have turned off my HDCP on my PS4 it played on my Vewlix.
wow thanks for sharing that. I was actually suspecting that and read this article about this last night. I ordered a $17 splitter from amazon after reading this and it should be here tomorrow. Hopefully the splitter will fix it. If not I’ll be looking for more help :P
I will update results when I get the splitter

Thanks

I also recall some guys from a Dutch forum having similar issues with PS4 ( @Milspex for example), and their issues were also fixed with a HD Fury or something?

It is indeed a HDCP issue. I had the same problem with my Vewlix and a PS3. Fixed then by using a HD Fury VGA cable.

Thanks everyone. My splitter should be arriving today. I’ll post my outcome later

Back