What's new
it happens every time from first firmware whatever I do, I always delete buff + clear nv but doesn't change anything to this game. I always had bad times with kof98 and matrimelee, I tried somethîng like 10 games no problem with the others... just finished blazing stars last week without any glitch... but for these ones I could never finish them. It happens in a frame of 5-10 minutes of playing. I try to play some random games from time to time for troubleshooting... but I must admit kof98 is my favourite one that's why I always report about it.
We know about this problem and we'll do our best to fix it with next release.

Anyone seen this happen:

Fired up Fatal Fury 2, slot 1 World Heroes, Slot 2 Fatal Fury 2, Slot 3 Fatal Fury 3.

Play Fatal Fury 2 on normal difficulty
Choose Andy
Defeat first opponent (Terry)
Fight Big Bear second but for some reason.... Big Bear is invincible and can't be hit.

Bugged game or issue with the multi? I don't have an original cart to test.

Yes. Known bug. Its a protection issue that needs to be fixed.

good afternoon i tried Garou Mark of the Wolves on the latest firmware and I'm getting a error its telling me only original carts are to be played on hardware basically copy protection message any help would appreciate it @Darksoft

We know about the issue. Have you tried in another region/mode ?

We know about this. Region is selected properly by the cart, but somehow the menu writes some data in NVRAM like Soiftdips which for example, is used to choose language :)

We know about this. Region is selected properly by the cart, but somehow the menu writes some data in NVRAM like Soiftdips which for example, is used to choose language :)
ok so its narrowed down to the menu causing issue

hello, I have tried to play magician lord a bit, and found a sound bug :

1. flashed 3 games, snk vs capcom, magician lord, burning fight
2. when I launch magician lord from the menu it's fine
3. when I switch from svc to ml it's fine
4. when I switch back to svc then back to ml I get no sound
5. when I go back to the menu then boot to the game it's fine

I have an issue with World Heroes 2.
After playing for about 10-15 minutes, the game will just reboot right in the middle of it.
I get to fight about 3-5 characters and it will just reset, like I was picking another virtual slot game or something.
I am on a MV-4FS Original Rom bios.

The Last Blade 2: "white screen" before the character selection screen. If player 2 insert a coin all the players could choose a character. When the fight start the player 2 doesn't has the usual life bar. The same when you play with the computer after the defeat of player 2

motherboard: MV-1FZ and NEW FIRMWARE Dec 4th 2018

@Darksoft maybe it's a good idea to have an overview of games with issues like some of the above? The SP has a couple, but I don't think that's all of them. This way we can eliminate duplicate reports as well. Also it might be good to mention firmware/menu versions.

@Darksoft maybe it's a good idea to have an overview of games with issues like some of the above? The SP has a couple, but I don't think that's all of them. This way we can eliminate duplicate reports as well. Also it might be good to mention firmware/menu versions.
I like this. A sticky thread with a list of games with known issues. And then when a new menu comes out you can mark them off as fixed in menu version x.

Hello,

Issue with Super Sidekicks same as in the multicart 138 in 1.
You lost control after a few minutes.
Happens with last firmware, last menu, sandisk ultra class10, MV1F with Unibios 3.3

Nope. That was for AES, but we have disabled it for now....somehow part of our preliminary work was leaked to you-know-who, so we are unsure if we will ever release it.
The feature was basically the possibility of linking multi carts in chain, they could be linked even with a small wifi adapter, making it possible to play multigame using a multicart. The biggest effor though was to convert games, that weren't initally supporting multi-link, so that they will be able to link....

AES is ready to support it, in case we decide to continue with this again.

I already jump off not just my couch but also from my work desk on every update, your work is awesome and the multi is getting better every month, this feature is killer and don't worry a second about leaks, they will happen anyway, and can also happen to have the same idea at the same time. The difference is the execution and the service, we already know who rules the multis

Last edited:
Back