What's new
I think i know how to reproduce the crash with WH1, you need to finish the game without losing a credit (because if you lose a credit, you'll not have the credit roll), the
game should crash at the credit roll right after the first fight (Hanzo vs Fuuma)

I tried 3 time and it always crashed at the same moment.

If someone else could try to confirm
In that case it will be no issue for me as I never 1CC any game :P
It can crash anytime too, but randomly.
And i think the crash at the end with the staff roll is a recurring crash.

Last edited:
I think i know how to reproduce the crash with WH1, you need to finish the game without losing a credit (because if you lose a credit, you'll not have the credit roll), the
game should crash at the credit roll right after the first fight (Hanzo vs Fuuma)

I tried 3 time and it always crashed at the same moment.

If someone else could try to confirm
"This Error is waaaay beyond my skill level" :)

I have an issue with World Heroes 2.
After playing for about 10-15 minutes, the game will just reboot right in the middle of it.
I get to fight about 3-5 characters and it will just reset, like I was picking another virtual slot game or something.
I am on a MV-4FS Original Rom bios.
The Last Blade 2: "white screen" before the character selection screen. If player 2 insert a coin all the players could choose a character. When the fight start the player 2 doesn't has the usual life bar. The same when you play with the computer after the defeat of player 2

motherboard: MV-1FZ and NEW FIRMWARE Dec 4th 2018
Did you try with the new firmware from Feb ?

Finally improved my skills and beat the game with 1cc, it was pretty hard to figure out a way to beat the computer. Best character is Dragon for easy run.

Well the game resets before the end of staff roll.

I have noticed a region change from USA to EUR while rebooting. I realized that because in USA credits are on the left and in EUR they are on the right.

EDIT : At some point I remember they were displaying on both sides but could coin up only on the right

Last edited:
Finally improved my skills and beat the game with 1cc, it was pretty hard to figure out a way to beat the computer. Best character is Dragon for easy run.

Well the game resets before the end of staff roll.

I have noticed a region change from USA to EUR while rebooting. I realized that because in USA credits are on the left and in EUR they are on the right.
Nice :thumbup: to see someone else replicate the bug now i know my set up is fine.

How can I get red blood on Samurai Shodown 5 MVS? Soft dip via the menu doesn't change anything.
If I run the AES version and do the cheat A+B+C+D, the difficulty is lowered to 1. Strange.

I have a fatal fury 3 that plays, but there’s nothing displaying on the screen

Also I have a metal slug x that does absolutely nothing. One chip has bubbled so I knew it was dead and replaced it to no avail
Original game carts? Not games that fail to work on the multi, right? This thread is for games with issues on the multi cart.

Sometime the music and sound just stop, for exemple in kof95 in the middle of a fight it stop and when i finish the fight the music and
sound became again normal.

Got this issue with kof 95 and Magical Drop 2 if i remember correctly.

MV1F last firmware and menu, unibios 3.3, micro sd genuine samsung evo, voltage at 5,02v under load

@Darksoft I found some graphics glitches, theses glitches appears all the time with kof2002 and kof 98

Kof2002
1561110054-20190621-112158.jpg

KOF98

1561110060-20190621-112455.jpg
1561110064-20190621-112516.jpg
1561110069-20190621-112536.jpg
1561110074-20190621-112850.jpg

Same with stock SP-S2 bios an Unibios 3.3

The original games have these bugs from time to time even with just the unibios, as I think they write the palettes mid-screen to change the highlights (why, I do not know). Perhaps any modifications or extra routines in the BIOS cause the timing to be off enough to cause these visible glitches.

The original games have these bugs from time to time even with just the unibios, as I think they write the palettes mid-screen to change the highlights (why, I do not know). Perhaps any modifications or extra routines in the BIOS cause the timing to be off enough to cause these visible glitches.
Thanks for the clarification, so it's not related to the multi :thumbup:

Well, I didn’t say that. It’s very possible the multi is making it worse. I don’t know how the multi’s menu hook works, but I imagine it’s similar to the unibios, and if that eats CPU time them it could make it worse.

Baseball Stars Professional does not work. Only me?
Which console (MVS/AES) are you testing it with? I just tested it with my AES and both versions of the game (MVS and AES) work great.

I wanna add that i try to play Pulstar and game more less made the Neo Geo go nuts had to turn it off. Then when it went back on the games folder deleted itself. So is Pulstar not 100% fixed?

I have a MVH1F Motherboard.
Latest Firmware and Menu updates.
And have the Unibios 3.1.

*Pulstar was in Slot 3 when i had attempted to play it.

Lastly, idky but certain games require more voltage to play? Had games like Garou, Art of Fighting 3, few others needing more then the regular 5.0 volts from the Supergun.

Any help?

Back