What's new
I'm sure this is an easy answer and I'm missing something, but how should I be clearing NVRAM with Uni 3.3? I did the dip switch method, but don't know how to confirm it was done. I have a HAS and a 1-C.

Thanks!

simply enable hardware diagnostic on boot in unibios 3.3, turn on the mvs without a game, when you see the cross hatch, press A, A, A, then it will ask you if you want to clear the ram, then press A+B+C, if you see the calendar you're done, I am not sure if it's exactly this method, but it should not be far from this

Almost ALL highscore glitches I've experienced have been solved with NVRAM clear.
If you experienced a highscore table entry glitch clear your settings first (report only IF clear has no effect)!

simply enable hardware diagnostic on boot in unibios 3.3, turn on the mvs without a game, when you see the cross hatch, press A, A, A, then it will ask you if you want to clear the ram, then press A+B+C, if you see the calendar you're done, I am not sure if it's exactly this method, but it should not be far from this
Thank you!

I'm still having some high score woes despite resetting nvram. A thought occurs - could it be that corrupted high score data was saved and now used from the time of previous menu? I'm only capable of making it to the high score list with one of the games (Metal Slug), and my new entries are not corrupted, but all the old ones are.

I'm still having some high score woes despite resetting nvram. A thought occurs - could it be that corrupted high score data was saved and now used from the time of previous menu? I'm only capable of making it to the high score list with one of the games (Metal Slug), and my new entries are not corrupted, but all the old ones are.
Yes, that could be the case.

Yes, that could be the case.
How would I go about resetting the high scores?

Everyone solved their problems with High score deleting BUFF file and clearing NVRAM. maybe try reformatting the microSD card.

As I said, no one else reported this error so I believe it must be something related to your setup.

Super Dodge Ball = Black screen.

If i press the credit button, i heard a voice but nothing at screen after Neo Geo logo.
Unibios still works, the console is not freezed.

Tested on Analogue CMVS & Omega CMVS (same result on 2 consoles).

Flashed 3 times in 3 differents slot still black screen.

NVRAM also cleared. And BUFF file deleted.

I have Super Dodge Ball in original MVS card, it works perfectly with my 2 consoles.
So it's a problem with the Multi MVS Card...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Also when the problems with all games High Score will be fixed ?
Because every games have glitched high score (tested on Anlogue CMVS & Omega CMVS, it's not come from the consoles).
I have the NeoSD to compare and the high score works on their cartridge...
Same with all my original MVS games, their high score works to.
And consoles NVRAM battery are fine.

Last edited:
This is clearly a power issue that we will solve on the next update. Can you measure the power on the Jamma Edge?Try taking it down from 5V to 4.7V that is a temporary solution until we release the fix.

Thanks for the answer.
I can't modify my consoles (Omega & Analogue), they are still under warranty and won't break anything.

I will wait for your update that solve that.

Best Regards.

that limits the possible fixed for now. You can try to reformat the microsd. Maybe that helps...

The fix need to be software for the MVS Card because it should no be a solution to modify the system for a custom MVS Multi Card.
Like i said, i have the NeoSD flashcard and it's plug and play since the beginning.
If we need to send you back the flashcard for fix the power issue by this way it's not a problem.
But not by modify own system for that.
Can you promise a update for that or a modification on own MVS MultiCard ?

Because originals MVS games don't need to do that and also consolized system need to have 5V to work (RGB, YUV etc output need a proper 5V).
And consolized system should not be opened (that's why we bought theses systems Analogue, Omega...).

I asked you to reformat the microsd. Not to modify your system. The next firmware should fix all these issues.

I have tried with another microsd card same issues (sandisk 32 go and 64 go).

Thanks for all your answer Darksoft =).

Back