What's new
That voltage thing is not normal. It works with regular 5V. Are you able to try the cart with another motherboard or in another setup?

It's literally impossible that the \games folder will delete itself. Is Pulstar the only game giving you trouble? Please let us know.

For the question of testing on a different board no i have only this one. As of the games folder deleting itself after i launch Pulstar yes that happen everything else was there except that. Also having to regulate the voltage to play other games is very weird as well. As of playing wise yes Pulstar is the only game giving issues in terms of not playable everything else is playable. Games like AOF3 and Garou needed more voltage from 5.0 volts to like 5.14 or 5.20 volts to be playable. So idk what is causing these issues.

May 29th 2019 I purchased through SVG. So the July/August 2019 batch. I didn’t cut no trace or anything. Not sure if a recap will fix the voltage issue or not. I am on a MVS 1 Slot MVH1F using 32 Gb SanDisk Microsd. And of course HAS Supergun.

@mugen_ketsueki Is your microSD a XC or HC type?
If you bought it on that date, then it's OK. I think it's something related to your setup / mobo / PSU.

Now i just got my motherboard recapped and installed unibios 4.0. KOF 2002 has sounds issues from the multi but not the original cart. Can't use any roms i assume to test to see if it's something with the game itself?

What i am asking is am i able to get any rom and throw it on there for testing? Cause the kof2002 rom plays but still has messed up audio but i noticed it's a batch of files from what i noticed.

Also wanna add that when i loaded breakers revenge, last blade 2, and neo turf masters Breakers loaded fine now issues. Now, Last blade 2 just random blue screen so idk what it is going on here that some games aren't loading in certain slots on the multi or what?

What i am asking is am i able to get any rom and throw it on there for testing?
If the rom is converted properly, yes of course.

Cause the kof2002 rom plays but still has messed up audio but i noticed it's a batch of files from what i noticed.
Maybe the files werent converted properly. It's explained in one of the pinned threads how to convert the rom. Additionally some users converted them all and made them available.

Trying to make sense of this. I am trying to play 3 games of course. For whatever reason when i try to load Last blade 2, Art of fighting 3 or garou or metal slug 3. It blue screens for whatever reason. I have it on 5.04 volts and only have that one game in the multi slot 1.

Well i am trying to play them and nothing is working so i am trying to see why that is. I recapped the board today and got unibios 4.0 installed today as well. So the board should be ok. The trace was cut on the multi so that's ok. Only problem is if it's the game or something else

This is on MVS? That's very strange. I've not had issues with those games. MVS multi is generally very reliable.

MVS Multi. Latest Firmware & Menu Updates. Beta 3.1 3/4/2019 Smokemonster pack. So this is why i am asking is something wrong with the roms or did i get the wrong pack? Cause this was on Megaupload a few weeks ago.

Those roms have proven to be working well, so problem must be somewhere else. You don't use a Mac, do you?

No Mac. Windows based user. If anything i will check the power supply incase not enough voltage is being in use.

try to redownload all the files, and make an sd card from scratch it already happened to me that mega files got corrupted while downloading on my hdd for the taito F3

Back