What's new
Hello, Last Blade 2 starts but then the game starts again and again.No matter if Slot1, Slot2, Slot3. Mv-1B 5.00 volts Menu and new firmware on it.

Depending on the update runs one or the other game is not. With the new update I noticed that until now always only Last Blade 2 problems.

So new update is better but still you have problems with LB2, did I get it right? That shouldn't happen almost all games work well, so we should look somewhere else... can you try reformatting your microSD and copying all the games againn in one drag+drop move?

Did the SD card formatted again and the game still starts again and again. It must be on the SD card. Is a Samsung 16 gb. Can you recommend me one. All other games are going well.

I have the same problem with LB2, but didn't make the NVRAM clear + last update yet, I will ry again after update

Last edited:
After nvram clear + delete buff + update (in that order) everything is ok with LB2, you should try again

MV-1F, latest menu+FW, game loaded as Slot #2.

When playing Neo Bomberman (Normal) and reach any level.
  1. Die
  2. Wait for the Continue to end
  3. Game does not progress, just sits at the Continue (no countdown) and plays the music
Only way to recover is to go to a next game or menu.
Guess this is a bug.

Yep. Confirmed. I noticed it awhile back but forgot to note it.

I have this problem:
Problem: I can see glitches on the highscore on my setup, all names show perfect on demo loop and input.
Solution: Delete BUFF file and clear NVRAM from Service menu

I did the solution but it didnt solve it. Is there a optimum way to clear the NVRAM?

Ps. Im using Unibios 3.2 and im using a One slot board (MV-1FZ)

OK. So looks like all bugs have been fixed. I can't however reproduce the KOF98 bug. I'm using a MV1B, I'll try with some other mobos. Can you please confirm which motherboard you have and if this error persisted even after deleting the NVRAM and updating to latest MENU/FIRM?

Please try confirm what you do to make the game go broken (i.e. background issue).

Thanks.

Back