What's new

cici235

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to the Forum. I have a Ghost Squad arcade game with a newer cabinet in my Pizza Parlor.

Originally it came with a Red Lindbergh. The arcade game never worked from day one. The manufacturer of the cabinet sent me a Blue Limburgh which has worked for the last few months.
A few days ago it also stopped working. Hopefully I'm in the right forum to ask a question. If not please feel free to direct me to the correct location.

The red Limburgh that never worked and does nothing more than boot to a black screen with a blue box in the middle of the screen with Chinese characters. After a few seconds it goes to a black screen.

The rent red Lindbergh begins to boot and after a few seconds of what appears might (loading message) work ends with a Prompt on the screen that says “Error 3 Graphics Card Not Working”

Any suggestions on what I might do to fix the problem? The obvious solution of course is to replace the video card. I did try the video card from the Red Lindberg case with the same results. From what I read the two machines are different but the video card appears to be the same (Geforce GS) with a minor difference in the bios version number.

Any suggestions on what my next steps should be would be greatly appreciated.

AF1QipPrjZxXTEXumoLQPVaVAUN4d251p2-SzNg_tQxg

AF1QipO6qJ6U40QOBDk5GK2XQiGSR1yt3U-iZj6JJGAC

Back