What's new

Fletcher

Student
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is FLTCHR or FLTCHRR on all the other forums. I have been interested in arcades my whole life. I like the way they look, and the way they sound, and I guess the way they feel. I just like being in them. I started collecting about 10 years ago and quickly became interested in candy cabs and japanese hardware. What else? I travel a lot and I try to stop by as many arcades as I can. Oh yeah, and I like taking pictures.

Super excited to see this place up and running!

Hi Everyone,

This is FLTCHR or FLTCHRR on all the other forums. I have been interested in arcades my whole life. I like the way they look, and the way they sound, and I guess the way they feel. I just like being in them. I started collecting about 10 years ago and quickly became interested in candy cabs and japanese hardware. What else? I travel a lot and I try to stop by as many arcades as I can. Oh yeah, and I like taking pictures.

haha congrats for getting in on the ground floor and beating all the other fletchers to the punch! I am huge fan of your arcade pics, and picture taking skills in general, I hope you get a chance to post some here as well!

Hi Everyone,

Hey homie! Good to see you here :)

Hi Everyone,

haha congrats for getting in on the ground floor and beating all the other fletchers to the punch! I am huge fan of your arcade pics, and picture taking skills in general, I hope you get a chance to post some here as well!
Yeah, first time for everything :)

I have a whole backlog of arcade pictures from this spring. Once I get around to them I'll be sure to start a thread here.

Hi Everyone,

yeah man, utah represent :)

Hi Everyone,

yeah man, utah represent :)
yeaaaaahhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back