What's new

Solmin

Professional
Reaction score
I tested other boards and confirmed it is the multiboard.
Everything was upgraded to encryption roms and was working fine. I took apart cab for some cleanup work on cab.

Now everything is reassembled the multi board only boots up to a white screen. I have loaded different roms and gotten same white screen. My other games are working fine.
Any suggestions?

thanks.

Make sure the interconnect pcb is not installed backwards.

Also make sure A+B boards are seated properly and there's no bent pins

Will have to test later. My system is now starting to go black on other game boards. Will test those first and follow up with the multi later. thanks.

Sounds like it could be a power issue at play as well - check the +5 voltage to your board

Are you testing your boards with the shells on? I was testing the boards loose and was getting mostly white screens and some black and other odd screens as well. I placed them all in the shells and then the A and B boards started playing nice again.

Make sure the interconnect PCB is on ALL the way.

Latest firmware, and 4 wires soldered on for key writing.

Are you testing your boards with the shells on? I was testing the boards loose and was getting mostly white screens and some black and other odd screens as well. I placed them all in the shells and then the A and B boards started playing nice again.

Make sure the interconnect PCB is on ALL the way.

Latest firmware, and 4 wires soldered on for key writing.
^ this, also since other boards are also not all working properly, check your +5v

Wasn't a board issue, got it fixed. Since I am putting a WeiYa\Makvision tri-sync in Capcom Impress, the chassis is loose and shifted and was causing a short somewhere. I have since moved it and secured the wiring and that seemed to fix the issue. will revisit white screen again when I'm more motivated. thanks guys

Glad you got it solved and thanks for letting us know what the issue was.

Found the problem with the multi cps2 as well. Bad soldering on my part and 2 of my wires came loose. Now trying to fix the bad solder work :(
thanks all!

Back