What's new
A trick you may consider for future projects is to put rounded corners on the PCB - that way the PCB house more often than not route out the boards instead of using v-scoring to give you smooth edges.
Some of my projects have rounded corners but having smooth ones is not an issue to me.Then adding rounded corners requires more time and effort during designing.I'm mainly aimed to functionality.

Last edited:
A trick you may consider for future projects is to put rounded corners on the PCB - that way the PCB house more often than not route out the boards instead of using v-scoring to give you smooth edges.
Some of my projects have rounded corners but having smooth ones is not an issue to me.Then adding rounded corners requires more time and effort during designing.I mainly aimed to functionality.
Of course there's always room for improvement but we should consider ourselves very lucky those kinds of reproductions even exist.
Those projects are really time consuming, I totally understand first goal is functionality over anything else.

Of course there's always room for improvement but we should consider ourselves very lucky those kinds of reproductions even exist.Those projects are really time consuming, I totally understand first goal is functionality over anything else.
Yes, I think it's a good thing to have as much possible custom parts reproduced (and not because I'm making them...) since donor original parts will end sooner or later (maybe this will be a problem for future enthusisast generations...).
I have some other repros done that I will test in the next days and other projects floating in my (disturbed...) mind :D

Back