What's new
These conversion files are no longer available for the download ?
Need a registration on " File Dropper " ?
Thanks.

Anyone happen to have the roms for this still? Seems filedropper has killed them now :(

And to confirm, these are correct?

Here are the eproms I used :
CHR0-3 : 27C080 (1,024kb)
SHA0 : 27C040 (512kb)
SPR0 : 27C1024 (128kb)
VOI : 27C160 (2,048kb)
MPRL : 27C240 (512kb)
MPRU : 27C240 (512kb)
Stupid me recently ordered 50 wrong IC's for Naomi cart conversions, and am now all worried about getting the wrong things...

I'd like to get my shopping list right the first time this time. Ha.

Last edited:
@rewrite yeah those are correct (just double checked with my personal copy). 27C240 are not common but I just take off the stickers from the ones already on the NB-1 board and rewrite new data.

Just bought a SWS 97 donor I'm hoping to convert, any chance you still have one of your reproduction boards available @SnakeGrunger ?

Also need to get the files if someone has them available

Last edited:
Just bought a SWS 97 donor I'm hoping to convert, any chance you still have one of your reproduction boards available @SnakeGrunger ?
is the conversion possible with that game?

the roms and the object board have to be flased with ne files? and a 3,3 v pover converter mod be done?

thanks

It can be done, all ROMs need to be replaced and the object ROMs need to be replaced with 64Mbit EEPROMs to fit the required data. Those are 3.3v so will need a regulator.

is the conversion possible with that game?
the roms and the object board have to be flased with ne files? and a 3,3 v pover converter mod be done?

thanks
I hate this method alone. The power supply rails need to be regulated at 3.3V yes, but the address lines also need to be capped at 3.3V otherwise it will cause damage to chips in the circuit, see this blog post : https://db-electronics.ca/2017/07/05/the-dangers-of-3-3v-flash-in-retro-consoles/

oh so that is quite a hard conversion to do then. thanks guys for the information

Just win a auction for a SWS 96 witch i'm wishing to use it as a donor and hoping to this board converted with Apocalypse patched files. @Sir,by any chance you still have one of your reproduction boards available ? Thank you ^^

Back