What's new
Sorry for old thread resurrection but did this ever get anymore lift (Psikyo Multi)? TAP(TGM2+) seeming nearly impossible to find.

Any way to build FPGA like some of the other boards?

@undamned

I know @ekorz and I did a little bit of experimenting with conversions but we didn't get very far, not that we really ran into roadblocks more that we got distracted with other stuff (at least that's my excuse). I've had a half-torn apart PS3 board on my work bench collecting dust for months now.

I think @SnakeGrunger looked into the PS5V2 a bit more but I don't know how far he got.

Saw this bootleg Strikers 1945 III on eBay, first time I've seen this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Psikyo-Str...bc7a:g:QhUAAOSwsbhd2yg7&LH_ItemCondition=3000 s-l1600.jpg

it looks like a pretty well built PCB for a bootleg.

I got Taisen Hot Gimmick boards in a junk lot in 2018. I hope I can convert them to a Strikers II or Gunbird 2 one day. Going by this thread I am guessing it is a no go at the moment. Although Strikers is cheap enough to buy, maybe Dragon Blaze or that fighter I forget the name of if?

I got Taisen Hot Gimmick boards in a junk lot in 2018. I hope I can convert them to a Strikers II or Gunbird 2 one day. Going by this thread I am guessing it is a no go at the moment. Although Strikers is cheap enough to buy, maybe Dragon Blaze or that fighter I forget the name of if?
not likely. the Taisen Hot Gimmick games run the "PS4" variant of the Psikyo hardware, Strikers II runs on the PS3 variant and Gunbird 2 runs on the PS5 variant. They all have different memory maps so you'd have to modify game code to make it work on a different hardware variant.

the only non mahjong game that runs on the PS4 hardware is Load Runner the Dig Fight.

A cool game but also pretty cheap, not worth the effort.

Talking about conversions… got this messed up pcb for free. It does not boot up. I’ll try to get it fixed.

Attachments

• D7FAFF6D-E6C3-466D-BE74-ADF4C7F5DBF9.jpeg
    D7FAFF6D-E6C3-466D-BE74-ADF4C7F5DBF9.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 126
Back