What's new

Halaga

Student
Reaction score
Years ago I bought a Type X multi HD, I plugged it all in (always gave an audio '97 error, I guess that was normal?), it wouldn't work with my Capcom JVS, gave an error I can't remember. Tried it with my Sega JVS, then the I/O in my Planet Harriers cab, never worked, always gave the error. I read the threads, maybe I missed it but does Joerg's multi (I assume it was his, I bought it off one of the regulars in here) work with the JVS? It's a moot point now I as lost the hard drive somewhere in the last two years (I so regret renting my spare house to family members), but every time I look at the Type X board (which has a legit KOF98 in it) I get a little bummed about the games I didn't get to play, hah. I read the threads, if this was answered somewhere I overlooked it.

Since you lost your multi hdd i think you can download nikos multi from here and follow the directions from here since you still have your legit kof98. I have not tried it yet as I only have an X2 but it should work.

After receiving the multi HD the seller kept telling me I needed to try a different JVS, but after 3 different ones I kind of gave up on it, hah. Made me wonder if a Namco I/O was necessary but after reading other posts I guess it shouldn't have been. I dl'd the multi from the link above and will give it a try sometime later.

Back