What's new

Kroukistar

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello,

I received my multi MVS cart yesterday.
After lots of try and test I didn't manage to make it works.
The issue is that I got a freeze screen with the "Rebooting..." message after having selected a game which automatically take the slot 1.
After a manual reboot I can play the game but games in slot 2 and 3 are gone.

The only way to change game is by taking off the sd card, and erase slot 1 file on the computer...

I've tried which 3 différent SD cards.
I'm using a MV-1FZ mobo.

Do you have any idea of what can I do?

Thank you

Are you sure that you have a MV-1FZ and not a MV-1FS?

If you have a MV-1FZ something is wrong, either with your setup or the cart itself. Can you check the voltage that you are getting on the Jamma Edge.

Are you using the quick boot option when selecting a new game to load by pressing start in the game list? If so this is a glitch we are aware of and are working on. Try to avoid using the option and just load the games the normal way by assigning the slots and then exiting the menu to load until we fix it.

Hello,

- I've checked the voltage and is OK
- By using games on slots it's works

What is not working is the "quick boot option" when selecting a new game to load by pressing start in the game list.
So I'm glad to be able to use it while waiting for update :)

Yeah, the QuickLaunch issue is still buggty. Will get fixed.

Yep. Known issue we are working on.

Hello

I met another issue
I can play one of the three games of the 3 slots but I can't re assign new games.
To be more specific I can't access the main menu.
The cart load the first game and I can use UP + 1P to switch to another 2.
Up + Forward works too but it lead to the 3 games slots menu and I can't access the Main menu anymore...
Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

Up + Forward works too but it lead to the 3 games slots menu and I can't access the Main menu anymore...
this is probably because you have set it up to boot always to GAMES. You need to keep 1P Start pressed when you call the menu, in order to continue to menu and not going back to the 1st free SLOT.

Back