What's new

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Just wanted to start a post to show appreciation and send many thanks to Aldo & Stefano for all the hard work they've put into getting orders together for these various Multi's.

After some unfortunate transactions from various people in the arcade community/forums, it's refreshing to see a vendor who is so professional in this scene, especially when there are so many impatient people. Aldo & Stefano have always gone beyond the call of duty to take care of the customer and they deserve a virtual pat on the back from all of us alongside Darksoft & Mitsu of course!

Cheers mate! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Yup! Best service ever!

Living in Japan I was a bit worried about import tax for buying from Europe.... Guess what! I had better than international shipping.. Aldo brought me my cps2 multi to Japan!

Aldo, I feel that I might need some other multis soonish, when is your next trip to Tokyo? :thumbsup:

Grazie Mille!

Yup! Best service ever!

Living in Japan I was a bit worried about import tax for buying from Europe.... Guess what! I had better than international shipping.. Aldo brought me my cps2 multi to Japan!

Aldo, I feel that I might need some other multis soonish, when is your next trip to Tokyo? :thumbsup:

Grazie Mille!
hehe I remember that shipment Japan to japan (first time for me in a japanese post office)

maybe next new year's eve :)

Big thanks for the logistics work put in on getting everything safely shipped in a timely manner. There was a tracking mishap on my order that Aldo quickly responded to and resolved. I really appreciate the quality customer service.

Thank you for all you've done, and for all you will do (hopefully) in the future.

Truly a great time to be a classic gamer!

:D

Back