What's new
Let me tell you... I’d order one.
Really? Why?

I can understand the Mini Cute repro, because people don't want to give those up even for massive amounts of money. However, Net Cities are pretty abundant and, dare I say it, affordable. It's not like shipping a repro would be any cheaper than a real cab.

Shipping a fully assembled cabinet to Costa Rica is effin’ expensive... 57,61% in customs taxes. Actually, anything related to video games, pays that amount.
However, if the repro comes in a crate as a “assemble it yourself” kit, the space required in a container will be lower, reducing the shipping costs. Also, a lot of metallic pieces with no form or whatsoever will be tagged as “spare parts” and the customs taxes will go down to only 13%.

Shipping a fully assembled cabinet to Costa Rica is effin’ expensive... 57,61% in customs taxes. Actually, anything related to video games, pays that amount.
However, if the repro comes in a crate as a “assemble it yourself” kit, the space required in a container will be lower, reducing the shipping costs. Also, a lot of metallic pieces with no form or whatsoever will be tagged as “spare parts” and the customs taxes will go down to only 13%.
I understand what do you mean. We have the same situation in my country. Even we cannot import any thing which used item. Used items are forbidden to pickup from custom :) ( F...king rules ) :P

But im really sorry , mini cute is 2 part. Maind body and the Door. All the other parts are welding together

The production is going fast nowadays.
İ talked with some company to make a mold for the Radus corner.

They already started to produce it.
This is the technical pictures of the mold.

Screenshot-20190130-121752.png

"if the WG K7000 19" monitor can be find in USA easily , I can make it for it. But I will need some measurements for the monitor ;)"

Guys, get this man the WG K7000 19" measurements if you have one. Thanks

"if the WG K7000 19" monitor can be find in USA easily , I can make it for it. But I will need some measurements for the monitor ;)"

Guys, get this man the WG K7000 19" measurements if you have one. Thanks
Yes please

Hey people
I still need WG K7000 19" detailed measurements....

Hey people
I still need WG K7000 19" detailed measurements....
I see a few on eBay.. can you tell me what exact measurements do you need and I will message the seller asking for those measurements..please be clear on what you need and the line of questioning.. thanks

Please check the pictures.

1- I need the measurements of the holes sizes and distance between them. Left to right and up to down. You will see the red lines

2- Total measurements of the monitor, from Tube to chasis end point.

s-l1600.jpg

IMG-3538.jpg

Why would you want to take the tube out of the frame?

Tube looks like a regular A48? I can take those measurements. However, I really think you should use the four oval holes on the corners of the frame for mounting.

Ok.. I will ping those sellers.. I also, reached out to a local Arcade distributor to see if he has one for sale just in case the eBay seller does not reply or something.

Please check the pictures.

1- I need the measurements of the holes sizes and distance between them. Left to right and up to down. You will see the red lines

2- Total measurements of the monitor, from Tube to chasis end point.

Edit
Here is the reply.. let me know if you have any other questions, this seller replies fast.

"

Left to right 17” center to center. Up and down is 13 1/4 c to c and the total depth is 17”

Instead of aiming at fitting a WG k7000. 19" monitor is there a way to work on fitting any 19" arcade monitor with a standard frame like what @nem sugges@'nem'?

Another measurement from @Silly_B

I have 17.25" width center to center, 13.25" height and 16.5" depth, to the edge - but the curvature of the screen in the center would make it 17" most likely.

Instead of aiming at fitting a WG k7000. 19" monitor is there a way to work on fitting any 19" arcade monitor with a standard frame like what @nem sugges@'nem'?

Another measurement from @Silly_B

I have 17.25" width center to center, 13.25" height and 16.5" depth, to the edge - but the curvature of the screen in the center would make it 17" most likely.
Thank you for the info.

NP, just let me know which ones via a drawing. It's just gathering dust in the garage.

Back