What's new
looks really good, are you planning on sharing the measurements?
Sorry about of that. I cant share it because commercially projects. ;( Sorry...
But if you need the cabinet general dimensions, of course i can share it
yea, just the compiled general dimensions everyone helped out with. Wouldnt be right to ask you for all the cad files, etc.

Might be able to help later distributing these in the US. Keep that in mind when the time comes @hursit. Awesome work brutha!
I really need that. I dont want to ship this cabinet one by one. I need some distributors who knows the USA custom rules ;) .
Please inform me about that with PM
looks really good, are you planning on sharing the measurements?
Sorry about of that. I cant share it because commercially projects. ;( Sorry...But if you need the cabinet general dimensions, of course i can share it
yea, just the compiled general dimensions everyone helped out with. Wouldnt be right to ask you for all the cad files, etc.
Hello. Sorry about that. I misunderstand it :)
The dimensions are same as original.
690 x 500 x 1300 mm
Thanks...
Incredible work!
Thank you

I really need that. I dont want to ship this cabinet one by one. I need some distributors who knows the USA custom rules .
I can help with providing a receiving facility which can then be used to distribute in the US. I can enlist others for customs. Some members here may be willing to help with that. I can ask them about it. I also have the ability to handle customs; but have have never done it before. So more experienced members here might be better suited for that. PM me before you source COGS for mass production. We'll want that all ironed out otherwise you'll be stuck holding the bag.

I really need that. I dont want to ship this cabinet one by one. I need some distributors who knows the USA custom rules .
I can help with providing a receiving facility which can then be used to distribute in the US. I can enlist others for customs. Some members here may be willing to help with that. I can ask them about it. I also have the ability to handle customs; but have have never done it before. So more experienced members here might be better suited for that. PM me before you source COGS for mass production. We'll want that all ironed out otherwise you'll be stuck holding the bag.
I will contact with you when i finish the cabinet.

By the way, have tested the Asahi Seiko Coin Mech. It is 500 YEN version and it works perfect. Fit in my design perfectly :P

oc-13844.jpg

yooooo, excellent awesome super!!!
is this going to be distributed in south america?

Stunning work. Amazing to see the process for this project come together. Very inspiring.

I simply cannot wait to buy one of these in the US. It looks incredible. (How much does it weigh, roughly?) Thank you for your hard work!

Hello people

I know it has been long time but the pleksiglass has killed me :)

But i have finished that at last.
I will share some pictures soon, but i have to find some information about of the Control panel.

The question is: Which model buttons and Joysticks has been used on mini cute originally ?

Thanks for your help...

Hello people

I know it has been long time but the pleksiglass has killed me :)

But i have finished that at last.
I will share some pictures soon, but i have to find some information about of the Control panel.

The question is: Which model buttons and Joysticks has been used on mini cute originally ?

Thanks for your help...
use sanwa :P

Would love to get a repro Plexi for one of my cutes if it would fit. One of mine is scratched too much to buff out :/

Back