What's new
"PS - my blue cute looks pretty new if we want to go that route... maybe it would pass import. I'm also down for donating provided there's a discount somewhere at the end of the line."

that is the quote.. if that one does not work.. I guess it will be hard to find a cute on your side of the world.
Oh my old EYES :P i always skip everything nowadays :D

Lets talk with @Micromort. I will send him to PM for the pictures. Then they will work with @Cereth to arrangament shipping.

I can make big discount for him of course 8o 8o

I have little/no experience shipping overseas, someone else here might be a better person for that tbh

I’ll grab some pics later today/tomorrow. Everyone has a different definition of “mint” so I hope I haven’t oversold my cab . There are a few small spots that might be suspect. BUT I think it’s one of the cleanest stock cutes you’re going to find.

also, I have no idea how to ship this but I’m willing to try.

What about other import/export arrangements?
You can’t buy 2nd hand goods, but does customs allow goods through under service/repair declaration?
You could take a Cute body in beat up shape to sand blast and repair?

Just a thought here - couldn't hursit and micromort do some video conferencing, high quality photos and precise measurements of what needs to get done rather than the hassle and cost of shipping and entire cab?

Just a thought here - couldn't hursit and micromort do some video conferencing, high quality photos and precise measurements of what needs to get done rather than the hassle and cost of shipping and entire cab?
True but if you have the original cute cab at hand and the manufacturer lined up maybe it is better to use the original cab (main parts) as the master mold and build the cabs from the mold. The same for the monitor glass thing in the front..plus having exact measurements and exact details.. let’s try to ship the cab and use the video conferencing as a last resort..

Remind me again why the repro has to be exactly like the original?

The front monitor Glass - seem darker on original and mounted differently without any screws showing. we seem to have four screws two on each sides that holds on the front glass on the repo..

Cute logo - repo does not look right and speakers grill is white.. on original seem better colors, speaker grill black

Front door locks - keys and locks are different

Monitor holder - original has wider metal on top and lower side of monitor mount.

Missing rings on top of the cab - left and right rings..
Do any of the above actually matter? The grills and the logo are really easily fixed.

Isn't the form factor and size (both of which are most likely pretty close) the reasons why you would want one of these cabs?

Agreed. Great if you can simply get a genuine cabinet to the gentleman, but if a few things are not 1:1 I particularly won’t cry about it. More interested in the form factor, the cool plexi and the Capcom branding.

if we are targeting $1500, plus monitor $$, plus shipping in the USA $$, that is close to $2k for a repo at your door..again, the target should be as close as possible to original if we can..

Also.. I am not just going to buy one..I am looking to get six.. two of each color with monitors and 10 extra monitors if possible..

What about other import/export arrangements?
You can’t buy 2nd hand goods, but does customs allow goods through under service/repair declaration?
You could take a Cute body in beat up shape to sand blast and repair?
Turkey rules never accept USED items. That is the biggest problem :(
This is the last change but as @SNK-NEO-GEO said; best method is to get a original one for me
True but if you have the original cute cab at hand and the manufacturer lined up maybe it is better to use the original cab (main parts) as the master mold and build the cabs from the mold. The same for the monitor glass thing in the front..plus having exact measurements and exact details.. let’s try to ship the cab and use the video conferencing as a last resort..
Exactly yessss.
Remind me again why the repro has to be exactly like the original?

The front monitor Glass - seem darker on original and mounted differently without any screws showing. we seem to have four screws two on each sides that holds on the front glass on the repo..

Cute logo - repo does not look right and speakers grill is white.. on original seem better colors, speaker grill black

Front door locks - keys and locks are different

Monitor holder - original has wider metal on top and lower side of monitor mount.

Missing rings on top of the cab - left and right rings..
Do any of the above actually matter? The grills and the logo are really easily fixed.

Isn't the form factor and size (both of which are most likely pretty close) the reasons why you would want one of these cabs?
Actually you think right about it, but

Even me, i will make this cabinet for myself 3 colors. So i want to make it as soon as original. ;)

Last edited:
I have finished all the wiring today.

Im waiting control panel scan today. When i get that, the cabinet will be ready for playing ;)
This one is goes to a friend of mine.

I will take some videos this weekend and will open a pre-order ( of course we will talk some details with @Cereth )

p1sOFhL.jpg

qXOeHoK.jpg

j4bueRU.jpg

Ofi6vUh.jpg

I'll have the marquee measurements and pic of the CP in a bit. I'm running behind.

If the CP pic is good I will go get it scanned. Mine has some damage so I want to make sure it's in good enough condition for your needs.

This community is amazing. Shows what business opportunity there is for Capcom if they offered these new and shipped for a reasonable price, direct-to-consumer.

I'll have the marquee measurements and pic of the CP in a bit. I'm running behind.

If the CP pic is good I will go get it scanned. Mine has some damage so I want to make sure it's in good enough condition for your needs.
Thank you my friend.
Actually quailty is not important. I will draw it first and i have only need the place for the Logos, 1p-2p circles, etc...
This community is amazing. Shows what business opportunity there is for Capcom if they offered these new and shipped for a reasonable price, direct-to-consumer.
Yesh i wish that :D

I have a freshly powder coated pink mini cute cab and all parts SANS front metal door. I also have a crate we can use to ship though I'm not sure how expensive it would be to ship. This would be an easy option but I just don't have the front door for comparison. I have a spare plastic shield as well. I can post pictures of the items I'm talking about when I get home.

I have a freshly powder coated pink mini cute cab and all parts SANS front metal door. I also have a crate we can use to ship though I'm not sure how expensive it would be to ship. This would be an easy option but I just don't have the front door for comparison. I have a spare plastic shield as well. I can post pictures of the items I'm talking about when I get home.
This is the best thing i have ever Heard today :D

please share with me some photos and we can talk about the shipping later

I’ll grab some pics later today/tomorrow. Everyone has a different definition of “mint” so I hope I haven’t oversold my cab . There are a few small spots that might be suspect. BUT I think it’s one of the cleanest stock cutes you’re going to find.

You would have to crate it and honestly FedEx / UPS / DHL Air Freight, its the fastest, not the cheapest, but they take care of everything for you basically.

@hursit I have a NOS control panel overlay that I intend to use for one of my cabs if you need it? But if you are getting the cab, then I guess you dont :)

Last edited:

You would have have to crate it and honestly FedEx / UPS / DHL Air Freight, its the fastest, not the cheapest, but they take care of everything for you basically.

@hursit I have a NOS control panel overlay that I intend to use for one of my cabs if you need it? But if you are getting the cab, then I guess you dont :)
PM ;)

I think a smarter option may be to get a shop to perform measurements of an original and send those exact measurements. I know a fabricator in town and I can ask but I'm sure his time isn't free either.

Back