What's new
For people interested in the USA, here is what I would like to know, do we care about the dimensions being original or do you care more that it fits a 19” WG monitor horizontally? Do we care enough to change the dimensions if that is a possibility to fit a 19”WG both vertical and horizontally? I am asking these questions because we know this is a repo cab and might as well try to get it as close as where we can source monitors from the USA.. I also don’t mind getting the cabs with 17” monitors but again we don’t know how good those monitors are and the colors and price. the ideal thing would be to put original mini monitors in the cab but other than Derick who else has them? And where can they be purchased from if any the cost? 19” WG are still accessible in the USA..
Honestly, i care about close to origiinal. I can make it for 19" WG Monitor, it is no problem. But i dont know it is ok for the Tate mod or not. Because i didnt see any Tate Mode mini cute. Maybe im wrong.

The guy is Europe ask 110 EUR if i buy 54 pieces in a Pallet. He has some videos about it and looks like really good to me. So, you can put your WG 19 monitor or another.

One more thing: I will make a metal part for the LCD monitors too. I will make Bezel for CRT monitors but i dont give any promise bezel for LCD monitors.

1C84DA78-552B-411D-A2DE-CEB77C56D944.jpeg

Im sure there a quite a few original tubes around to be had, the problem I think would be sourcing their original chassis.

If hursit can make them accommodate 19" crts both hori/vert, then he can make adapter mounting brackets to mount 18", 17" crts, I would go in this direction, that way people that cant get crts, can install 19" lcd, etc..if they choose to. I vote to make the cab versatile, while keeping the appearance of the original.

If people are willing to donate as well, I would donate some $$ to get hursit a real capcom cute so he can duplicate it as close as possible or exactly as the original, with some mods to make it more versatile, etc.. Those that donate get a repro cab at cost or discount, etc...

For people interested in the USA, here is what I would like to know, do we care about the dimensions being original or do you care more that it fits a 19” WG monitor horizontally? Do we care enough to change the dimensions if that is a possibility to fit a 19”WG both vertical and horizontally? I am asking these questions because we know this is a repo cab and might as well try to get it as close as where we can source monitors from the USA.. I also don’t mind getting the cabs with 17” monitors but again we don’t know how good those monitors are and the colors and price. the ideal thing would be to put original mini monitors in the cab but other than Derick who else has them? And where can they be purchased from if any the cost? 19” WG are still accessible in the USA..
Honestly, i care about close to origiinal. I can make it for 19" WG Monitor, it is no problem. But i dont know it is ok for the Tate mod or not. Because i didnt see any Tate Mode mini cute. Maybe im wrong.
The guy is Europe ask 110 EUR if i buy 54 pieces in a Pallet. He has some videos about it and looks like really good to me. So, you can put your WG 19 monitor or another.

One more thing: I will make a metal part for the LCD monitors too. I will make Bezel for CRT monitors but i dont give any promise bezel for LCD monitors.
I'll buy it with the 17" crt in pink :D

@hursit You need to put your repro side by side with an original one, who in or near turkey can lend Hursit a cute???

@SNK-NEO-GEO thanks for the video. I will ask about of the Bezel for the tate mod.

@Derick2k the problem is in Turkey , we cant import anything USED. We have to find a new painted Mini Cute to make it. I do not need the monitor, power, and jamma harnesses. I need only metal parts and pleksiglas..

We'll discuss some payment terms and get those details up. My main objective being honest is to make this happen, so if anything I will probably see about only taking enough to make sure expenses are paid. I don't really want any money for this if it makes the difference of it happening and not happening. Our first step would probably be to make sure @hursit has his production costs covered, then making sure transport costs are covered. Keep in touch! I'm savagely busy catching up from last month, but I'll start keeping an eye here more often
@Cereth will you be able to ship to Canada, as well? Assuming I cover any increased costs / customs, etc?

I have 2 cutes (and awesome timing for me because my minty blue one has just started having a monitor issue :/ ) I would be 100% down for a repro (pink!). Having the option for 19" makes it worthwhile. If it were just 17 then I'm not even sure I would spring for it given how hard it is to get decent ones here in the US. So easy to tate those 17's though, I do it all the time.

PS - my blue cute looks pretty new if we want to go that route... maybe it would pass import. I'm also down for donating provided there's a discount somewhere at the end of the line.

so happy to see this going somewhere!

@Micromort - maybe an option would be for us as a group, buying your cute cab and have Cereth figure shipping and if it would be accepted..not sure how many of us are interested and willing to donate money to see this happen but we can give it a try..

Fitting a WG19” V and H for us in the USA :thumbsup:

Is the 19" CRT easier to find versus 17" in North America? Is that why the push is to go 19"?

Is the 19" CRT easier to find versus 17" in North America? Is that why the push is to go 19"?
19” WG arcade monitors are easy to find and a lot of people can fix the chassis..I have never seen a 17” version in person and never seen one listed in my area..19” CRT arcade or TV is the norm in USA followed by 25”.

Fast forward to 6:50...the owner actually flips the monitor..

Thanks for the video. I didnt know that.

Please do not think about of the monitor. I can make it for the 19". But i dont know we can make it Tate mod when it will update to 19"

Do you have any 19" Bezel like this ?

@hursit - I don’t have that cab nor the bezels..

The 17 monitors that you mentioned...put a price to the USA and USA buyers can just load up on them if the price make sense and the WG19” H is an option..to me not been able to acquire spares 17” monitors or not having Tate in the WG19” is close to a deal breaker..I don’t want to worry about sourcing rare monitors in the USA..

@hursit - I don’t have that cab nor the bezels..

The 17 monitors that you mentioned...put a price to the USA and USA buyers can just load up on them if the price make sense and the WG19” H is an option..to me not been able to acquire spares 17” monitors or not having Tate in the WG19” is close to a deal breaker..I don’t want to worry about sourcing rare monitors in the USA..
I have to import the monitor first and it has to be at lease 54pieces of it. That means i have to get pre-order at least 30pc cabinet . We will see that.

One more question is: I could not find layout for the control panel of Mini Cute. If someone have the original scan for the control panel artwork, please share with me

Last edited:
If someone have the original scan for the control panel artwork, please share with me
Unfortunately I don't think mine would be a good candidate as the artwork is beat up :(. I will send you a picture of it and you let me know if it's salvageable enough.

“I have to import the cabinet first and it has to be at lease 54pieces of it. That means i have to get pre-order at least 30pc cabinet . We will see that.“

You are right about that and maybe there are only 4 of us in the USA interested and not enough demand and we are just spinning our wheels:).. I am looking forward to see the actual demand here in the USA. But I do hope that we have enough interest to go over 30pc.

“I have to import the cabinet first and it has to be at lease 54pieces of it. That means i have to get pre-order at least 30pc cabinet . We will see that.“

You are right about that and maybe there are only 4 of us in the USA interested and not enough demand and we are just spinning our wheels:).. I am looking forward to see the actual demand here in the USA. But I do hope that we have enough interest to go over 30pc.
Sorry for my bad english.. I meant " monitors " not the cabinet :D

So if we cannot get enough interest i have to cancel the production. I have to make this cabinet at least 20pc. Otherwise the price will go very very higher which i dont want that ;)

The production process is really complicated. Bending and lazer cut is not about of me. They give me the good price if i make 20pc of it. Powder coat is same story too.

I have paid tons of money for only 2 of this cabinet. It cost to me 5000 USD 2pc of it. This is not a good price to sell it. But this is the real world :D

Back