What's new
I know he produced a few variations.

taito_vewlix_styled_bartop_arcade___mgs_005_by_tonberryhunter-db2nuhp.jpg
That has to be the coolest most accurate looking Vewlix bartop I've ever seen! 8o
I'll bet its 1800$ or some shit tho, KC will sell you a Vewlix L for 1800$. X/

Looks really cool, if it was complete with the bottom half I would buy one.

Hello people,
i was very busy bcs of my Fight Stick.
But I start to produce Capcom Mini Cute.
This is the Front panel, please check the pictures....

o4aSugU.jpg

9C4QIGf.jpg

T5EW6p6.jpg

f8Kqj6l.jpg
soooooooooooo...where are we on this project?
I have been have some problem with front panel. I have to make a metal mold, but it is very expensive. I will try to make something after I finish other projects. ( cps3-cps2 metal cases )

Thanks for the update....it will be cool to see how the final product on this project and to know if it is worth the cost and making a production run.

My friend, I'm Francisco from Chile. Remember that I'll have a Mini Cute in my workshop for a few weeks, if you need some measurements let me know!

Great progress!

any plans to release the design files for others to emulate? I understand if not but that would be really helpful...

Great progress!

any plans to release the design files for others to emulate? I understand if not but that would be really helpful...
Hello
Sorry but I cannot share it for now.
The project is holding now but I will plan to complete it. It is really hard work and tons of hours effort :(

I hope you understand me

This has to be the dopest thing I've seen in a while.
Keep bending dat steel!

Great progress!

HelloSorry but I cannot share it for now.
The project is holding now but I will plan to complete it. It is really hard work and tons of hours effort :(

I hope you understand me
I understand.

Will you be selling the parts/cabs?

Great progress!

HelloSorry but I cannot share it for now.

I hope you understand me
Maybe in the future once you are done you can ask around to see who has the tools and skills set to make your mini/repo in USA/UK and partner with them, make some money.. shipping from your location to ours will be expensive.

Great progress!

HelloSorry but I cannot share it for now.The project is holding now but I will plan to complete it. It is really hard work and tons of hours effort :(

I hope you understand me
Maybe in the future once you are done you can ask around to see who has the tools and skills set to make your mini/repo in USA/UK and partner with them, make some money.. shipping from your location to ours will be expensive.
I already talked about with someone in USA. But it looks they don't want to sell this cabinet.
They think people doesn't buy this because not the original.

I do agree with the person's reply.. even if it is at the correct price just don't expect to make a boat load of money. I would look at it as maybe two small runs, case in point, the arcade1up cabs for $300 in my opinion is a great value but the purists on this forum do not share the same view.. arcade purists are the ones that might be willing to buy the cute repo and I honestly don't see them spending big $$$$$. It has to be priced right and with the thought of bringing an affordable product to the hobby, like your fight sticks. But however this turns out, I look forward to see the final product:)

Hello guys,
I decided to make some special molds for the From panel's Radus
I hope I will finish the cabinet very soon after I complete the mold for bending.

Please share with me your target prices about of this cabinet. If I found someone to be some kind of distributer in USA , it will be great for the shipping. I will ship all the cabinets one person, and he will ship to another ;)

Hello guys,
I decided to make some special molds for the From panel's Radus
I hope I will finish the cabinet very soon after I complete the mold for bending.

Please share with me your target prices about of this cabinet. If I found someone to be some kind of distributer in USA , it will be great for the shipping. I will ship all the cabinets one person, and he will ship to another ;)
Target price - I have $3 USA dollars right now in my pocket;)jk.. In all seriousness and the following are just suggestions, it would be better if you setup up a price after you have completed the unit and we have pictures; the same thing that you are doing with you panels.. I think the next step would be to send one of those cabs to someone that has an original cab for review. Following by an interest check tread to see if it is worth your time and effort to make the cabs. A question for you, can you install a WG 19" arcade monitor in the cab? I think that in the previews page you said yes, but wanted to double check. thanks

I have 2 mini cutes right now, but I would LOVE a repro, possibly 2.
Target price would really depend on a lot of things....

Personally, I would be happy with an un-assembled "kit" that included the following:
Panels, hinges, CP, hardware
Curved smoked plexi
bezel
speaker grills
Proper mounting solution (see more below)
possibly stickers
I'd prefer panels painted but that's not a deal breaker

but to keep costs lower, would NOT include:
wiring
monitor
power supply
sticks, buttons, etc...

A kit like this would be perfect for me and IMO would sell a decent amount here in the states. As @SNK-NEO-GEO said above, having support for a more standardized monitor would also be a big deciding factor... it's way too hard to get the stock 18" size here in the states, so support for something like a WG K7000 19" would be ideal (for me). Sorry if some of these items were answered in this thread already, I know CRT/LCD was talked about before.

I have 2 mini cutes right now, but I would LOVE a repro, possibly 2.
Target price would really depend on a lot of things....

Personally, I would be happy with an un-assembled "kit" that included the following:
Panels, hinges, CP, hardware
Curved smoked plexi
bezel
speaker grills
Proper mounting solution (see more below)
possibly stickers
I'd prefer panels painted but that's not a deal breaker

but to keep costs lower, would NOT include:
wiring
monitor
power supply
sticks, buttons, etc...

A kit like this would be perfect for me and IMO would sell a decent amount here in the states. As @SNK-NEO-GEO said above, having support for a more standardized monitor would also be a big deciding factor... it's way too hard to get the stock 18" size here in the states, so support for something like a WG K7000 19" would be ideal (for me). Sorry if some of these items were answered in this thread already, I know CRT/LCD was talked about before.
Hello,
Un-assembled kit is impossible for this cabinet. There are tons of wending inside the cabinet.
Im trying to make it like original as soon as possible. ( panels, hinges, CP, plexi, spiker grills etc...)

if the WG K7000 19" monitor can be find in USA easily , I can make it for it. But I will need some measurements for the monitor ;)

I'd love to get a repro of a naomi universal cabinet. I think those would be a hit :)

I'd love to get a repro of a naomi universal cabinet. I think those would be a hit :)
Actually I was thinking about sega new net city for 2 days. 8o Because I find one of them in my country. I can copy it easily :P

Back