What's new
All I can say is that, I wish you were local to me:).. on top of the $5000 your time..that is the real investment...your time is wayyy more valuable than $5000.. or that is how I see it, I value my time more than money.

All I can say is that, I wish you were local to me:).. on top of the $5000 your time..that is the real investment...your time is wayyy more valuable than $5000.. or that is how I see it, I value my time more than money.
Thank you

I have started 1,5 years ago for this project. Im really happy to complete this amazing cabinet :)
I'm in the US and interested in 1.
I will open a pre-order soon. Please follow the thread . :)

I would commit to this project for x2. I am not sure why the 19" wouldn't tate as the original had 5" gaps between the top and the bottom as well as 1 gaps below the holster in tate mode.

Either way I would be down for one as 19" WG seem to be the most abundant.

I remember seeing an ebay member trying to sell x40 19" working ones recently.

“I will open a pre-order soon. Please follow the thread . :)
405688C2-AC90-4561-B8DB-863B90F8D758.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey,

is this capcom mini cute project gonna be a long term production or is it if you dont buy one now then your screwed?

for people that don’t have space right now or cant afford it yet.

Hey,

is this capcom mini cute project gonna be a long term production or is it if you dont buy one now then your screwed?

for people that don’t have space right now or cant afford it yet.
I will make it if we get enough pre-order

Looks amazing! I mean, I just spent close to $3k CAD on a Sony BVM so why not this, too? Hoping we can get some up here in Canada somehow!

These can probably be palleted pretty easily, if anyone here has experience with that, how many fit to a pallet safely? I assume at least 2. That should help reduce shipping, means 4 going to the same place should only cost around $600. It'd probably be good to do a batch or a few batches from LA to East Coast or centralized places that people can pick up from. Cutes are small enough to be easy to pick up. Just some thoughts to save costs on the other end.

I was looking at the original video with the cute and the pictures of the current repo..I think that we should source an original and send it over so the cute details could be iron out and we can get the cab as close as possible to the original...

This is what I noticed so far...
The front monitor Glass - seem darker on original and mounted differently without any screws showing. we seem to have four screws two on each sides that holds on the front glass on the repo..

Cute logo - repo does not look right and speakers grill is white.. on original seem better colors, speaker grill black

Front door locks - keys and locks are different

Monitor holder - original has wider metal on top and lower side of monitor mount.

Missing rings on top of the cab - left and right rings..

@Micromort - If you decide to sell your cute to send it over to @hursit how much would it be??

@Cereth - is shipping the cute to @hursit something that could be done?

I was looking at the original video with the cute and the pictures of the current repo..I think that we should source an original and send it over so the cute details could be iron out and we can get the cab as close as possible to the original...

This is what I noticed so far...
The front monitor Glass - seem darker on original and mounted differently without any screws showing. we seem to have four screws two on each sides that holds on the front glass on the repo..

Cute logo - repo does not look right and speakers grill is white.. on original seem better colors, speaker grill black

Front door locks - keys and locks are different

Monitor holder - original has wider metal on top and lower side of monitor mount.

Missing rings on top of the cab - left and right rings..

@Micromort - If you decide to sell your cute to send it over to @hursit how much would it be??

@Cereth - is shipping the cute to @hursit something that could be done?
We have talked with @Cereth about shipping cute to me.

There is a big problem with Turkey custom. They never accept USED staff to import here. That means i need a mini cute looking Brand new or new painted. I dont need the monitor and power or wiring jamma.. Only metal parts and pleksiglass

I hope we can find it.

NOTE: The key and lock will be different. I dont think we can find this old locks nowadays ;)

These can probably be palleted pretty easily, if anyone here has experience with that, how many fit to a pallet safely? I assume at least 2. That should help reduce shipping, means 4 going to the same place should only cost around $600. It'd probably be good to do a batch or a few batches from LA to East Coast or centralized places that people can pick up from. Cutes are small enough to be easy to pick up. Just some thoughts to save costs on the other end.
I have seen different palette sizes in Turkey . I think i can make better sizes which is ok for US

"PS - my blue cute looks pretty new if we want to go that route... maybe it would pass import. I'm also down for donating provided there's a discount somewhere at the end of the line."

that is the quote.. if that one does not work.. I guess it will be hard to find a cute on your side of the world.

Back