What's new
Here are the final pictures 8o
I will release a video in 3 days :thumbsup:

T8QzSZ1.jpg

RjmGNiX.jpg

9XjrhOe.jpg

jDKcKwL.jpg

Take a page from marketing - find or hire a good looking, long hair, feminine (girly girl), skinny, 20 something years old girl..MUST be a girl, write a review script..put her in front of the camera going over the cab/script, create a gmail account, put the video on YouTube with the email account for ordering details..

Fantastic. Looks amazing. Congratulations. It's awesome to see the pics knowing the long road you've taken to make this. Pour yourself a beer and enjoy some games on it now!

Take a page from marketing - find or hire a good looking, long hair, feminine (girly girl), skinny, 20 something years old girl..MUST be a girl, write a review script..put her in front of the camera going over the cab/script, create a gmail account, put the video on YouTube with the email account for ordering details..
One might like to blow this off as a joke. Please consider my advice as well though: don’t.

One might like to blow this off as a joke. Please consider my advice as well though: don’t.
It was intended as a joke..Capcom might send you a nice email..

Does the cab have the modern conveniences of a cellular telephone, fax machine and microwave oven? :P

Does the cab have the modern conveniences of a cellular telephone, fax machine and microwave oven? :P
:D :D

Amazing work as always Hursit! Definitely in for one, be it assembled or in parts form to build up ourselves here in the UK :thumbsup:

I am seeing your project on the usual places which might or might not be a good thing and I hope that Capcom doesn’t get any funny ideas along the road and send you a well written letter..

I'm seeing it spread too, these things can move fast.

I'll tell you this much, the probability of getting a cease and desist goes up much faster with that Capcom logo on the side. Companies are much more aggressive about protecting their trademarks than they are about caring about an old cab design that doesn't have any real future relevancy.

But if your product makes it look like they're selling, licensing, or endorsing you? That's a much different story.

This is so awesome! I live in Finland so there would not be any customs charges when shipping inside EU, I think. Of course the postage would be some but still... And would love to get one with the CRT inside.

I am seeing your project on the usual places which might or might not be a good thing and I hope that Capcom doesn’t get any funny ideas along the road and send you a well written letter..
Dont worry about it my friend

I'll tell you this much, the probability of getting a cease and desist goes up much faster with that Capcom logo on the side. Companies are much more aggressive about protecting their trademarks than they are about caring about an old cab design that doesn't have any real future relevancy.

But if your product makes it look like they're selling, licensing, or endorsing you? That's a much different story.
I will not ship with Capcom Logos with the cabinet. Do not worry about it :)

And if capcom will produce this cabinet again, i will be more happier :D
This is so awesome! I live in Finland so there would not be any customs charges when shipping inside EU, I think. Of course the postage would be some but still... And would love to get one with the CRT inside.
Im talking with some people who wants to be distributor in EUR. I will share some details soon

Last edited:
Dont worry about it my friend

I will not ship with Capcom Logos with the cabinet. Do not worry about it :)
And if capcom will produce this cabinet again, i will be more happier :D
Im talking with some people who wants to be distributor in EUR. I will share some details soon
Or go the Chinese way.... Capcom Mini Cute to "Kapcom Miny Kute"jk

Last edited:
Back