What's new
Seriously ... with the scarcity of working decent CUTEs out there, if you are cad designing all the metalwork and so on, you should definitely consider doing a reasonable multi-production run of these.

I Will decide it when i finished.
So many people are asking to get one for them

Hell yeah, if someone makes a decent repro, depending on price. I would buy 1 or 2.

Some updates.
I finished the control panel.

uL6kga.png

IskKWh.png

wL50e6.png

xEGBuq.png

z71JrW.png

The original CRT is 18" I think..what would be used on its place? Are they still making CRTs at that size?

Edit - I see LCD or 19" CRT would work as described is the first page:)

Last edited:
Gorgeous!!!!

Ok. You sold me on it, put me down for 1 or 2 Kits, depending on price :D

If you make this into a kit, where the parts bolt together, it would make it easier and less expensive to ship.

Wow this is coming out very nice. I can possibly be interested in one of these as well depending on price.
Great work!

Gorgeous!!!!

If you make this into a kit, where the parts bolt together, it would make it easier and less expensive to ship.
Hello
ım not the Mr. NO guy but I think it is impossible to produce this cabinet as a kit :(
Bcs there is too much weld on it :(
Wow this is coming out very nice. I can possibly be interested in one of these as well depending on price.
Great work!
It is really hard to give any price for now. I don't know actually. But please tell me your favourite prices. I can try to make somethin....

Hello
ım not the Mr. NO guy but I think it is impossible to produce this cabinet as a kit
Bcs there is too much weld on it
No a problem for me, I'll buy it built/put together :D

Seriously, when you are done, get us a price shipped to the USA. I will definitely buy one.

Gorgeous!!!!

Helloım not the Mr. NO guy but I think it is impossible to produce this cabinet as a kit :(
Bcs there is too much weld on it :(
Great work!
It is really hard to give any price for now. I don't know actually. But please tell me your favourite prices. I can try to make somethin....
Obliviously I wouldn't like to have to pay a small fortune for one. I don't think i can determine a fair price not know what much cost and time is involved in building of one of these.

Suggestion- Maybe finish this one up, paint and all the parts, plus show it running, a finished product.. then setup a price ( do not leave the price to us since we are all cheap bastards, expect for Derick, he has all kinds of money) and an interest tread.. if there is enough interest, the next step, how is this going to be shipped? a crate to USA? a create to Europe?..shipping will be challenging. I am not in the market, just a suggestion..

Suggestion- Maybe finish this one up, paint and all the parts, plus show it running, a finished product.. then setup a price ( do not leave the price to us since we are all cheap bastards, expect for Derick, he has all kinds of money) and an interest tread.. if there is enough interest, the next step, how is this going to be shipped? a crate to USA? a create to Europe?..shipping will be challenging. I am not in the market, just a suggestion..
Yes process will be like this. After I finished I will tell the exact price.
Big problem is shipping and custom problems.
Europen Union wants CE certification, it looks impossible for now. But if there is enough interest maybe I can arrange something.
Best way to sell this cabinet is; I have to find some providers in Europe and USA. I will ship the cabinets maybe 10pc, and they will ship to people.
The custom staff will be very expensive if I try to ship it one by one.

Yes process will be like this. After I finished I will tell the exact price.Big problem is shipping and custom problems.
Europen Union wants CE certification, it looks impossible for now. But if there is enough interest maybe I can arrange something.
Best way to sell this cabinet is; I have to find some providers in Europe and USA. I will ship the cabinets maybe 10pc, and they will ship to people.
I did not realize you were not in USA. Shipping this to me will be very costly :(

Yes process will be like this. After I finished I will tell the exact price.Big problem is shipping and custom problems.Europen Union wants CE certification, it looks impossible for now. But if there is enough interest maybe I can arrange something.
I did not realize you were not in USA. Shipping this to me will be very costly :(
Shipping will be as container in a ship. This is the cheapest method for export and import staff.
But I don't know any idea how much shipping in the USA :(. in Turkey it is normal prices to ship big items to another city, but USA I can't imagine :)

Back