What's new
Not currently. The version of USF4 that works on TTX2 is the Nesica version, and Nesica is not openly supported.

You can, however, get any other TTX3 game converted to the TTX3 version of USF4.

I am curious as to whom can magically convert these boards.

Well the qusetion by its own nature at this point is a bit silly, Your on the site with nikos multi, Gave up on ultra, then ask if you can convert an "street fighter 4" to street fighter 4 AE
You know one of the ~25 games officially supported by the multi.

2P mode is a hidden setting found in a debug menu in test mode that needs to be unlocked in the original Ultra Street Fighter IV game. I don't know how to access it.

Reactions: nio
Is it possiblesible to convert a SF4 to a USF4 two player game?
With time, effort, money, you can accomplish just about anything.
But see the below quote
The version of USF4 that works on TTX2 is the Nesica version, and Nesica is not openly supported.

I am curious as to whom can magically convert these boards.
If only we knew :| , its like finding an unicorn I tell ya.

What about 2p mode? Or SSF4AE?
Its all there, follow the clues "Niko's Multi", I swear you will be happy you did. See below
Your on the site with nikos multi
You know one of the ~25 games officially supported by the multi

• Dislike
Reactions: nio
I was talking to about making a conversion, not installing a multigame. Something that boots automatically, it is a different thing.

as if nikos multi dosent let you autoboot into a single game.....

How do I use the autoboot feature?:
The autoboot feature does two things when set. It sets a default game that is launched when the menu has been idle for a certain amount of time, and also sets a game that is started as soon as the X2 is powered on, bypassing the multi menu completely. If you wish to boot back into the multi menu, you can hold P1 Start on bootup.

as if nikos multi dosent let you autoboot into a single game.....

How do I use the autoboot feature?:
The autoboot feature does two things when set. It sets a default game that is launched when the menu has been idle for a certain amount of time, and also sets a game that is started as soon as the X2 is powered on, bypassing the multi menu completely. If you wish to boot back into the multi menu, you can hold P1 Start on bootup.
Man, I´m just completely lost here dont be so harsh. I sent him a private message and he replied it has autoboot, for some reason I read it DOESN´t :) It is all good, will try the multigame.

Back